just in a place where have to share but know I need to watch what a share and where. lol

my wife and I purchased an existing appliance business in 2013. we bought out my boss who I had worked for a few years.

to say its been a bumpy road would be a huge understatement. but despite those bumps, things are slowly turning up.

we have discussed expansions and new products lines but we are limited with space, and no room to expand the store front in its current location. we have talked about a move but commercial space is pricy and its hard to find something that suits what we need.

on the same line we purchased out house about 8 years ago and have put a lot of blood sweat and tears into it

at the time for both these major purchases we took a gamble on stuff located in a small town (both my wife an my home town) and over the last few years property here has gone up in price.

a couple weeks ago while out for work I passed a property near buy that had just had a for sale sign put up. thought it looked interesting so checked it out on the website.

10 acers. with a house, and a commercial storefront. we joked first and then the more the thought about it the more it seemed to make sence.

still some pieces that need to fall into place. but a neighbor has already told me they will buy out existing storefront.

just need to sell the house, and the two sales with give us enough money to buy the new property with a reasonable mortgage left over.

its a big call to move a business out of a town that it has been located and reasonably successful in since the 70's

this move will however put us on the main highway along the lake. between Grand bend and Bayfield. since our summers are busier due to cottage traffic. it will locate us perfectly to catch that traffic more directly while still being close enough to our original location that we will still be able to offer the same service to the local community's that we already do.

had a sight visit with the realtor and contractor. put the offer in today.

fingers crossed.