Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  103
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Big things coming.

ChristenHoer
    I just clicked the thread in hurry and thought don't know what big thing is coming. Anyways, best of luck.

Bayfield is beautiful. And 4 acres!? Nice!
    Real shit show, but sounds like things are coming together.
    -Don____________

Was in Bayfield last week for a day trip. Great area. Congrats.
    Albion hotel has great food. Suggest the brisket stacker.
    ~Scott B

Looks like a beautiful spot with plenty of room for a great hoppy shop. Congrats!

not sure. waiting one final piece of paper work from the broker to make the new deal complete.

funny enough (if I didn't mention it) the other place we first had the offer in on. the seller backed out and went with another offer because we hit our deadline waiting for the bank. the other offer was suppose to be a sure thing. teo days after they cut us off we had the approval from our broker. it would have been a done deal by now. however the sold sign still hasn't gone up so im assuming the "sure thing" ended up not being that.

the way things usualy go for us, I'm totally expecting to finalize the new place and then get a call saying the other one is back on the market.

Best of luck - use to do a lot of fishing in Bayfield (if I'm thinking of the same area) - I remember purchasing the house we are in now - we did it during the during the last "recession" that began in 2008 - my god what a stressful ordeal - I swore to my wife "we are never moving again - what could go wrong went wrong and the strange part was that was my 6th home purchase and all the others went off without a hitch - it seems the world is bent on taking a simple concept and making it difficult whether it be a home purchase or an every day job....
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Off my meds again
    Bayfield is a spectacular place. I've got some pretty incredible shots from the pier.

^ Those shots are crazy cool.

wish we were on the lake but the prices for that are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    not sure. waiting one final piece of paper work from the broker to make the new deal complete.

funny enough (if I didn't mention it) the other place we first had the offer in on. the seller backed out and went with another offer because we hit our deadline waiting for the bank. the other offer was suppose to be a sure thing. teo days after they cut us off we had the approval from our broker. it would have been a done deal by now. however the sold sign still hasn't gone up so im assuming the "sure thing" ended up not being that.

the way things usualy go for us, I'm totally expecting to finalize the new place and then get a call saying the other one is back on the market.
    Call the agent (or have your agent call) for the place without a sold sign. If you like it more worst they can say is it isn't available.