Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  103
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Big things coming.

Club Supporter
    Sounds promising - hope everything lines up as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    that's the hope. cottage life is exploding up here.
    LOL, that’s why my parents got out. All the little cabins and shacks (cottages) are being sold, knocked down, and replaced with mansions.
    -Don____________

When I was a little boy my mother used to say: land: they don't make it anymore.
    In the long run, you can't go wrong buying property
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    When I was a little boy my mother used to say: land: they don't make it anymore.
    In the long run, you can't go wrong buying property
    Unless it’s Toronto.. then you just get fucked
    '88 LX

offer was accepted today.

now im stressed. lol. lots of stuff to come together still. need to get this kitchen finished.

Let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats , big cahunis

Congrats, hope everything works out for you

-Usawit2

Club Supporter
    Congrats!

so update time.

as of May when I posted this I had a buyer for the old store. and was listing the house once the kitchen was finished.

then the day after waving the first round of conditions the buyer for the current store backed out. I called the bank immediately as we were counting on the money from the sale to go towards the new place. Bank got back to us and said proceed they can work it out.

House sold fast, and over asking price. MtO agreed to finally support the sale and the zoning change.

then with 2 weeks left before we have to finalize financing the bank called and said. sorry we cant make it work we need you to pay off this LOC and come up with another 80k.

we talk it over. discuses with inlaws. the LOC we had planed to pay off anyway with the house sale so that number was factored in already. we can come up with 40 and the inlaws agree to "gift: us the remaining 40.
    let them know Friday. that we are good we have the cash. and they come back with. no sorry you misunderstood. we want you to pay off ALL your debt. including car and trailer loans. we wont lend to you unless you have no other debt. (this is a bank I have dealt with since I was a teen.)

so for weeks they said go ahead. and then at the last min they say no.

Saturday evening we get a call saying another realter sent an offer on the property and the home owners has given us 72 hours to wave the condition of finance. which now ends tomorrow at midnight.

we have other brokers working on it but keep getting told "the numbers work and you can afford this BUT. lender wont lend because its AG1, or lender wont lend because its commercial. One wouldn't lend because the realtor mentioned marihuana in the original listing. and another lender came back and said they have a private investor that is interested AT 7.9%!!!!!!

so it looks like all this was for nothing and to add insult to injury my realtor forgot to put our house on condition of this other deal going threw and we didn't catch it. so my house sale is final I have to be out by the 28th of aug.

and the housing market right now in my area is being flooded with people from the city's getting out of the citys anything in the 250 to 400k range is off the market within a day of being listed and always at over asking.

I looked at a house that literally need to be knocked down and they still want 250k

so no new place, no old place and rumor's flying around because we had to list the store building when the buyer backed out.

FML