Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  103
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Big things coming.

its over.

no one came threw. a couple came in last min and wanted more info.

looking at houses now. and in typical world is going to fuck me style literally EVERY house we have looked at in the last week that we actually considered had offers drop within a day of us looking. looked at one tonight that had potential was a front runner. we got home at got a text 10 min later saying an offer was put on it.

You can put in an offer too...

not until the lenders stop dragging their feet and tell me how much I can offer. last time I made an offer on what a bank said they would give me I sold my fucking house only for them to come back and the last min and say sorry we actually cant do that. .. so tired of fucking excuses and bullshit. I couldn't keep my business open if I treated customers like ever fucking bank I have ever dealt with treats people

sorry. not a good place right now.

Is renting a temporary option ?

Mustang Occasionally
    On the plus side, you’ve likely learned some valuable lessons in this endeavour.

What you must keep in mind at this point is everything will work out. It will just take a bit more time to get there. Stay positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Is renting a temporary option ?
    I’ve made some calls. The rental market right now here is worse than the house market.

Unless I’m willing to cough up 2k a week for “vacation rental”

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    I have a friend who moved to Penticton. When he first moved he stayed in a vacant vacation home, and then bought a mobile home until finally finding his house.

Just speculating, but there may be some air BNB renters who are suffering from reduced bookings that's like a responsible, guaranteed renter for a few months.

My friend lived in the RV for a couple of months, used it for a trip and sold it at a profit a year later.

Neither is ideal, but it beats tenting under a bridge.
    Not here right now. Since there was no limit to travel inside Ontario this have been one of the best years for vacation rentals. Just with people from Toronto and such wanting out of the cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    On the plus side, you’ve likely learned some valuable lessons in this endeavour.

What you must keep in mind at this point is everything will work out. It will just take a bit more time to get there. Stay positive.
    Trying. We have a trailer so as long as there is no snow we can manage.

Just feel like I let the whole family down trying to go for this.

Bank and the word friend should never be used in the same sentence................EVER!!!

As said above, learn from it and move on, something really cool right around the next corner.

Been a long week of looking at places.

Made an offer today. Some back and forth but was accepted

Different bank lol

Not as big as the last one but the store is staying where it is. This place is for us.

if all goes as planned this time. Will be in Bayfeild. Just over 4 acres But mostly wood lot with lots of big old trees and trails threw out. smaller house but secluded and quiet.

First priority will be building a drive shed.

Tbird project will be on hold until that happens. It has a garage but not big enough for working on something that big.

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/2...-road-bayfield

Fingers crossed