Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  35
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angry Neighbor Re: Mustang Exhaust

Angry Neighbor Re: Mustang Exhaust

And that's why loud exhaust belongs on racecars, not street cars.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Said the pot to the kettle

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Said the pot to the kettle

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    While I agree with you that unconscionably loud exhausts and their owners can be overbearing and to an extent bad for the hobby, I do not think any such exhaust warrants vandalism and property damage. Furthermore "too loud" is subjective person to person and this guy may have been the victim of an axle back that's to 99% A-OK with most except this outlier lunatic.

I hope police find the asshole (being tame with that label who did this) and charge them not just with property damage but uttering threats. The daring them to call the police and install security cameras is beyond reproach I don't give flying fuck how loud someones exhaust is you can't make someone feel unsafe as a result.

Normally against the "lets go get more more cars and really pee off the neighbor" tactics but in this scenario I hope they lure the asshole out/they become so irate they decide to move.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    While I agree with you that unconscionably loud exhausts and their owners can be overbearing and to an extent bad for the hobby, I do not think any such exhaust warrants vandalism and property damage. Furthermore "too loud" is subjective person to person and this guy may have been the victim of an axle back that's to 99% A-OK with most except this outlier lunatic.

I hope police find the asshole (being tame with that label who did this) and charge them not just with property damage but uttering threats. The daring them to call the police and install security cameras is beyond reproach I don't give flying fuck how loud someones exhaust is you can't make someone feel unsafe as a result.

Normally against the "lets go get more more cars and really pee off the neighbor" tactics but in this scenario I hope they lure the asshole out/they become so irate they decide to move.
    Oh yeah I agree with you. Just because you disagree with someone's car, doesn't mean you can damage it.

This guys neighbour should have a listen to some of these clapped out diesels with 5 inch exhaust and no mufflers the farm kids are running.

He better but the big gap foam.

Really good chance the exhaust was left switch to loud mode instead of switched to "good neighbor " mode. It's a flip of the switch now adays....

Woke up early today, just like every day, well every day neighbor down the road with a red necked out Diesel Ram goes to work. Yes it's got a sewer pipe out the back and what seems like little to nothing in the way of a muffler. It's a later model dually, custom rear wheel n tire combo he runs puts them at least 6" beyond each fender, same offset on the front. Going down the road the truck n tire combo see's in just a hair wider than a lane itself.
    At the other end of the day (between midnight and 1), seven days a week Ricer boy X in a 350Z with straight pipes fires his ride to head home (works for one of the many roofers in the neighborhood). It's such a well built POS it requires at least 5 minutes of him holding it in the 2k range before he can even attempt to drive away, but seldom does it make it the three houses to the stop sign before it coughs n quits which requires refire n repeating the warm up ritual. Of course once it's actually warm enough to move under it's owner power, it requires a full pull to the next stop sign.
    Little wonder so many non car people having nothing but contempt for us and our hobby.

A condo construction project is happening behind me and every morning at 6 am like clockwork a guy in a wrapped green Dodge Challenger comes right up to the bend and rev's the snot out his motor to tell his buddies that he is here. WTF!