Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Track Day - Covid19 edition...

Track Day - Covid19 edition...

Just a heads up to those attending the track day tomorrow, that due to current social conditions we have had to make a few changes to the way we run the track day:

1. Please pre-book your spot by calling DaSilva Racing. This will help us to keep physical interaction at the gate to a minimum.

2. Run what you brung and with who you came with. There will be no ride alongs, nor test rides at this event. The only passengers allowed are the ones that came with you, in your car, to the track.

3. If you have a PPE mask or face covering, please bring it with you and use it during your time out of the car.

$. Current social distancing rules apply when you are not in your car and on the track.

Please be patient with us and understand that this track day is unlike any other. We will try to make this day go as smoothly possible, and we ask for your cooperation in making this happen.

Thanks
    The TMC Crew

Will the waiver/release be available online, or only at the gate?

I spoke with Joe I am bring 2 cars, 1 in support. What is the procedure at the gate?

What time is the drivers meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny5 View Post
    Will the waiver/release be available online, or only at the gate?

I spoke with Joe I am bring 2 cars, 1 in support. What is the procedure at the gate?

What time is the drivers meeting?
    I don't know of an on-line waiver. Best to speak with DaSilva's about that.

At the gate, your name will be checked with those on the pre-registration list. Your car will be numbered, wristbands will be given out and you and all in your party will have to sign the waiver.

Driver's meeting usually goes sometime around 10:00 (earlier if everyone is already there)