Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Vaughan woman charged with impaired, stunt driving 'showing off' for teens, ...

Vaughan woman charged with impaired, stunt driving 'showing off' for teens, ...

NEWS RELEASE
    YORK REGIONAL POLICE
    York Regional Police have charged a 42-year-old woman after she was stopped for stunt driving and found to be impaired with youths in the car.

On Wednesday, May 27, 2020, shortly after 6 p.m., officers were conducting speed enforcement on Keele Street, in the area of Langstaff Road, in the City of Vaughan. They spotted a sports car travelling at a high rate of speed and confirmed the vehicle was travelling at 140 km/h in a posted 60 km/h zone.

The vehicle was stopped and officers detected alcohol on the driver’s breath. They also discovered two youths in the back seat of the vehicle, aged 14 and 15 years old. The driver was arrested and transported to #4 District for a breath test. The youths were placed into the care of their father, who was called to the scene and the Children’s Aid Society was contacted.

The driver failed the breath test and was charged. Further investigation revealed she was speeding to show the teens how fast the car could go.

Charged:

42-year-old woman from the City of Vaughan
    Charges:

80 Plus
    Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle
    Stunt Driving
    Speeding 140 km/h in a posted 60 km/h zone

Oh, and the vehicle was,of course, a Mustang (according to CFRB news)

42 y/o woman, with a 14 and 15 y/o in the back seats. Youths were placed into the care of their father. Children’s Aid was called.

Why did the story stop short of calling the woman the mother of the two children?
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    42 y/o woman, with a 14 and 15 y/o in the back seats. Youths were placed into the care of their father. Children’s Aid was called.

Why did the story stop short of calling the woman the mother of the two children?
    She is not the mother according to another news source.

Big deal and this should never make the news. My buddies sister used to hammer it when we were punks and she would drive us places, my buddies sister was not drinking btw.

This crap shouldn't even be news and I bet she had 1 glass of wine if that.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Another mustang???

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    this is gonna end up being another version of "female teacher has sex with student(s)"
    Man, I was always in the wrong class! Nothing fun like that happened to us! ;P
    FABMAN

Foxstang
    Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    Man, I was always in the wrong class! Nothing fun like that happened to us! ;P
    unless your teacher looks like this