Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  103
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mach I confirmed

Yes it did. A Tremec TR3160.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Right !? I may be wrong but the GT350 had a beefier trans no ?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Scrape; 06-06-2020 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Updated the transmission model.

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

It needs to have a shaker

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

I love the emergency stop on the dash...I get it's probably a requirement for a vehicle in development but I fear that the people with power would want to make this a standard feature for today's fucktard drivers.

Also love the Bullitt steering wheel in a mach 1...I know, I know, they probably don't want to have the actual Mach 1 steering wheel/emblem spied.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANGWOP View Post
    I love the emergency stop on the dash...I get it's probably a requirement for a vehicle in development but I fear that the people with power would want to make this a standard feature for today's fucktard drivers.

Also love the Bullitt steering wheel in a mach 1...I know, I know, they probably don't want to have the actual Mach 1 steering wheel/emblem spied.
    I LOL'd when I saw that red push button. Seriously......why would you need it? Look forward to seeing it when it finally sheds its cammo, but I still prefer a Mach1 with the shaker hood scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    I LOL'd when I saw that red push button. Seriously......why would you need it? Look forward to seeing it when it finally sheds its cammo, but I still prefer a Mach1 with the shaker hood scoop.
    you always need the emergency stop per safety rules for mule cars.

Quote Originally Posted by BAB CObra View Post
    you always need the emergency stop per safety rules for mule cars.
    So it's a power kill switch of some sort? Would love to know if its ever been used/needed. I could understand having this in an all new design.....but for an already established platform, seems overkill. But….I guess it ensures someones job in the government of safety.

So it's a power kill switch of some sort? Would love to know if its ever been used/needed. I could understand having this in an all new design.....but for an already established platform, seems overkill. But….I guess it ensures someones job in the government of safety.
    Is it really established.. you still need it as there are changes done to the car and its a test meaning new parts havent really gone through DV/PV for actual assembly.. its called safety.. its needed incase something happens .. if it isnt there and something does thats an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by BAB CObra View Post
    Is it really established.. you still need it as there are changes done to the car and its a test meaning new parts havent really gone through DV/PV for actual assembly.. its called safety.. its needed incase something happens .. if it isnt there and something does thats an issue.
    I'm surprised they let it on the street then, given the possible risk to public safety, if say, the driver isn't able to activate the button...or it fails. Maybe it should only be allowed to drive around on the Ford test grounds until they have a production grade model that can be taken to the street? Makes me wonder if any of these mules has ever been in a accident while out for a test drive on the streets.....

But I digress...from the real reason behind the thread. So I'll stop my pondering now.

I'm surprised they let it on the street then, given the possible risk to public safety, if say, the driver isn't able to activate the button...or it fails. Maybe it should only be allowed to drive around on the Ford test grounds until they have a production grade model that can be taken to the street? Makes me wonder if any of these mules has ever been in a accident while out for a test drive on the streets.....

But I digress...from the real reason behind the thread. So I'll stop my pondering now.
    its still safe to the public.. regardless its just an incase situation.
    yes accidents happen regardless mules or not.