Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,514
Page 83 of 163 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast

Thread: Mustang and Parts Finds...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    what do you mean? too high?
    Isn’t it kinda low?? Don’t they retail for $90k+?
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Isn’t it kinda low?? Don’t they retail for $90k+?
    $83K brand new, it's just a regular 350, not an R car, missing tech pack, lots of km's...highest I've seen in a while...I mean on that type of car, not cars in general obviously...

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    https://www.autotrader.ca/a/ford/mus...0607165454081/
    Here you go Newbs ..... we actually did ok seems low
    Ah man.
    Isn’t 2016 year problems with overheating, oil coolers or something .
    Most I’ve seen is 60g + / high 60’s autotrader. Always happens - timing is not right, overdraft protection not gonna cut it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

it doesn't have tech package which kills the value and also it has a lot of k on it but I meant "we actually did okay" what does that mean? who did okay? LOL I was just lost
    He’s been looking for another mustang, and I’ve been thinking of replacing slo turd, so maybe he’ll buy mine lol

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    He’s been looking for another mustang, and I’ve been thinking of replacing slo turd, so maybe he’ll buy mine lol

oh ic...

if your not planning to track it...coolers should be fine, I think it was guys on the track that were having most problems with overheating. Back in 2016 there was a track pack gt350 which came with all the coolers that the "R" had which was much better...something to take into consideration if that's what your looking for...these will obviously be more expensive however

oh ic...

if your not planning to track it...coolers should be fine, I think it was guys on the track that were having most problems with overheating. Back in 2016 there was a track pack gt350 which came with all the coolers that the "R" had which was much better...something to take into consideration if that's what your looking for...these will obviously be more expensive however
    Thx
    That’s what I thought.
    It will see track duty.
    So far I think PP2 may be the better value $$ for me

oh ic...

That was a track pack so no overheating issues, , rez delete and Toxix ceramic , ya we put 18k on in a year lol fun driver

I think track pack a little better then tech no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    That was a track pack so no overheating issues, , rez delete and Toxix ceramic , ya we put 18k on in a year lol fun driver

I think track pack a little better then tech no ?
    oh, that's your car Screw?

Different, tech pack is the electronics so, stereo, nav, etc. I didn't see where the ad said track pack, my bad...tech pack is a $4K option by itself though

this was the car description lol:

True market pricing / All vehicle trades are welcome / Leasing and Financing options available / Now featuring over 80 pre-owned Cars, Trucks and SUVs / CARFAX history reports are included on all our pre-owned vehicles / We are a NO FEES store and are proud to honour OMVICs ''All-In Pricing'' / Prices are plus tax and licensing!!!!

oh, that's your car Screw?

Different, tech pack is the electronics so, stereo, nav, etc. I didn't see where the ad said track pack, my bad...tech pack is a $4K option by itself though
    Tech pack =no recaros, no oil coolers , no spoiler , not sure if tech came with magna-ride

Recaros , track pack ,oil coolers ,black roof , actually Fkn nasty car, Newbs do a test drive for the fak of it , it’s near you . Bet you’ll luv it , naaaasty growl bro
    Last edited by Screw; 07-16-2019 at 06:35 PM.