Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,514
Page 110 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1625

Thread: Mustang and Parts Finds...

Quote Originally Posted by Hotford View Post
    something has been done to it...strips over the car are right, but missing the rocker strips..?, valve covers are correct, blower should have been aluminum cast colour that year not black., fuel rail is stock, just either painted or anodized red.
    Lol how can you see the fuel rail that clear? Lol. I’m looking with my phone and it didn’t look like the stock one
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    I think it’s priced high. You’d be able to get one cheaper soon. I would really want to know what’s been done to it also. Looks like aftermarket fuel rail and swapped valve covers. My guess it had a bigger blower on it before. that intake is also way too big for the stock blower. Car looks lowered and has aftermarket mufflers. Also brakes where swapped out. Also you’ll need to invest in tires as those look like the stock ones which are junk and old now. I really like the black with matte black stripes
    Assumed they will come down at least $2K on asking price. Given the low mileage, I'd say the price is reasonable compared to others in our area (some better deals to be had out west....but then you have to pay transport fee to get the car here). As for the mods, seems like they did some additional upgrades when they were adding the smaller pulley (standard stuff). I didn't really look that close at it though. The mufflers actually looked stock to me....

Why do all these car dealerships take photos of the car somewhat dirty? You'd think for 48k they'd clean it before they posted up the pics?
    Last edited by Zippy; 04-21-2020 at 05:32 PM.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Why do all these car dealerships take photos of the car somewhat dirty? You'd think for 48k they'd clean it before they posted up the pics?
    what do you expect from a Chevy dealer???

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Somebody buy this so I dont have to see it anymore.

https://www.tubmanchev.com/used/vehi...id10031207.htm

Holy crap that's low kms

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Recon/Detail Bay kids are deemed non essential.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

How does the '11/'12 GT500 5.4 compare to the '13/'14 5.8 when it comes to mods? Obviously stock vs. stock there is a huge difference but does it matter much once you start talking pulley/tune or replacing the SC?

Wondering if you're better off buying a 5.4 car and using the spare $10k for mods vs. buying a 13/14.
    2020 JLU Rubicon | 2002 BMW M3 | 1991 Volvo 240 Wagon (5.3 LS) | 1990 Ford Mustang GT

So much more additional goodies in the 13/14 GT500 in all departments.
    Keep in mind it was also purposely built to hit 200mph.

Quote Originally Posted by hemi_fan View Post
    How does the '11/'12 GT500 5.4 compare to the '13/'14 5.8 when it comes to mods? Obviously stock vs. stock there is a huge difference but does it matter much once you start talking pulley/tune or replacing the SC?

Wondering if you're better off buying a 5.4 car and using the spare $10k for mods vs. buying a 13/14.
    Check this out. Really gets down to what you want to use the car for, i.e. stock cruising, track use, etc....FWIW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfZBtuIhoh8&t=150s

Interesting take. I have seen a lot of SC Coyote cars making 700+ whp online recently too. His last comment about the GT being better bang for the buck was interesting. I've been seeing used 19/20 GTs for really good prices recently. Mid 30s for low option cars and 40ish for pp2 cars is very appealing. I've been contemplating my next daily for a while now and they're definitely on the list. Just not sure its family oriented enough - 12/13 F10 M5s are a really good price (mid 30s for a decent one) and I really like 14+ e63s wagons but they hold their value much better. Hmmm, decisions decisions.