Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,514
Page 55 of 163 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Mustang and Parts Finds...

tulowd
    Stay Alert for killer deals next week Black Fri (actually starting on Thurs and all day Fri) on Mustang specialty websites like American Muscle, LMR, Maximum Motorsports (their weekend deals) and others.
    Have your list and usual prices ready and you may be pleasantly surprised, even with the dollar. Just don't expect to save lots if you have it shipped directly here thru a broker wth UPS or Fedex. Using USPS (US Postal Service) can work, sometimes they collect $5 and maybe GST but not always.

That Vert has been for sale for a looong time, it keeps resurfacing to the top over and over again. He has not dropped a nickle on the price. I found , after owning several, the verts and carbed cars are a bit harder to sell. Too bad could be a nice car with a little work.
    1990 LX Notch & 1992 LX Notch, 2002 GT Vert & 01 GT.

Quote Originally Posted by tulowd View Post
    Stay Alert for killer deals next week Black Fri (actually starting on Thurs and all day Fri) on Mustang specialty websites like American Muscle, LMR, Maximum Motorsports (their weekend deals) and others.
    Have your list and usual prices ready and you may be pleasantly surprised, even with the dollar. Just don't expect to save lots if you have it shipped directly here thru a broker wth UPS or Fedex. Using USPS (US Postal Service) can work, sometimes they collect $5 and maybe GST but not always.
    American muscle and lmr cover the brokerage fees so you are not getting hit by surprise tax rapes

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

tulowd
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    American muscle and lmr cover the brokerage fees so you are not getting hit by surprise tax rapes

Me thinks they charge you the brokerage and tax fees, and build it into the price, no?

Quote Originally Posted by tulowd View Post
    Me thinks they charge you the brokerage and tax fees, and build it into the price, no?
    Yup so you pay upfront.

if anyone puts in an Maximum Motorsports order, let me know....I need a set of brake lines to finish my 13" brake upgrade....
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Nice car to bad it's auto.l.would have bought it
    Please view this ad:1993 Ford Mustang LX,http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c..._androidPrice: $*11,999 + TaxesDownload the application from the Google Play Store. http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

^Good deal, very good actually. Wonder what it needs to be mint, pics in the rain is a classic used-car dealer move.
    Oh Jeff, George B is thinking about selling his '85, prolly go for under $10k.

Ok rich thanks