Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,514
Page 35 of 163 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Mustang and Parts Finds...

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    hmmm, why do you say that? Cause it's been the case with every single other car he's ever had? lol
    Haha, but this had been exceptionally short 'loved'.

The specialty model that is the 15' Anniversary pkg doesn't allow enough 'with a good conscience' DR.T modding room.

I've rented cars longer than that.
    -Don____________

^^^LMAO

Drtoronto
    It's funny the amount of chat about what I or others do with cars. I like my 15 just fine thank you but everything is forsale with me, it's just a car nothing more then that to me,
    Not sure why I have to explain myself but and giggles ,
    Ever since my father past away who worked very hard all his life to make his family happy and comfortable and never once did we want for or need anything, meaning he put us first and went with out things like nice cars etc because of us, that had a huge impact on how I view life and stuff. And how short life can be.
    So I said to myself because I have no kids etc and make a decent living I'm going to do what makes me happy and if trading my car makes me happy then so be it.
    I'm not here in life to impress or show off to anyone I'm here to do what ever I desire anyone that knows me in real life not behind a key board knows what kinda person I am and what kind of friend I am.

All that said I think I'll go buy a viper lol

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtoronto View Post
    It's funny the amount of chat about what I or others do with cars. I like my 15 just fine thank you but everything is forsale with me, it's just a car nothing more then that to me,
    Ever since my father past away who worked very hard all his life to make his family happy and comfortable and never once did we want for or need anything, meaning he put us first and went with out things like nice cars etc because of us, that had a huge impact on how I view life and stuff. And how short life can be.
    So I said to myself because I have no kids etc and make a decent living I'm going to do what makes me happy and if trading my car makes me happy then so be it.
    I'm not here in life to impress or show off to anyone I'm here to do what ever I desire anyone that knows me in real life not behind a key board knows what kinda person I am and what kind of friend I am.

heck I'm just enjoying to see your current ride ( if/what's next)

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

HyperGT

Angry

double post...doh

HyperGT
    The amount of chat is fairly proportionate to your posts on new rides. no one asked you to explain yourself, but come on man you post every car change and mod and they are nearly all the same . You cannot seriously expect people not to comment it is on the internet for all to see. Personally, i dont care how much money you do or dont have but enjoy watching the revolving door, sometimes shaking my head other times smiling at the nice ride. We all love our cars, dont take it to heart. But i have my opinion and sometimes I think you are nuts lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Drtoronto View Post

TurboFox
    Isnt insanity defined as continuously repeating something and expecting a different outcome.

.......buy a different car for once! Lol

Drtoronto
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperGT View Post
    The amount of chat is fairly proportionate to your posts on new rides. no one asked you to explain yourself, but come on man you post every car change and mod and they are nearly all the same . You cannot seriously expect people not to comment it is on the internet for all to see. Personally, i dont care how much money you do or dont have but enjoy watching the revolving door, sometimes shaking my head other times smiling at the nice ride. We all love our cars, dont take it to heart. But i have my opinion and sometimes I think you are nuts lol.
    Nuts yes

Happy yes

Do I like to post pics yes

Do I like mustangs yes

Do they all look the same kinda less this 15 that's not like previous gens at all
    Do I care what you or others think nope

Cheers

fox body coupe /drag car in a body shop been there 3 years..gonna try and buy it ..
    92 rcsb ftw