Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experience with MTO on construction end?

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    If a permit was issued for the exit, and if the exit passed an inspection, it's pretty hard to see how the permit could be rescinded.
    So if I built a permitted deck for someone, then sold the property, they could make the new owner tear it down???
    And what the heck does the MTO have to do with an exit from a building?
    was my thoughts exactly.

its an lane way exit. onto a 2 lane highway. they say its because the highway was reclassified after the lane was built.

don't see why that's my problem.

Foxstang
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    maybe that's why.

property has a permit for secondary entrance, MTO says now the permit wont be valid after property changes hands and entrance will need to be removed.

just trying to figure out how to fight to keep it.

they say permits are given to the owner not the property so when owner sells permit isn't good any more. I said does that mean when my dad sells his place the new owner needs to tear down the drive shed, and the garage?

red tape idiots.
    That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense whatsoever. So I need to undo my basement when I sell my house? LOL

Still no solid answer from anyone on this.

Might be along shot but any members have an in on how to contact Doug ford directly.

I have been in contact with his cabinet office and suppose to be hearing back but this issue is time sensitive and I have a lot riding on this.