Likes Likes:  37
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Four lives lost ...

sad

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    why is name withheld
    Fear of retribution.

His name has been released.. saw pictures, drunk rich white kid.

30 mins in a room with dad, I’d pay to see it.

Scum.
    '88 LX

Nope. He didn’t suffer.
    '88 LX

Got a link Hugo?

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Got a link Hugo?
    Got the low down from a friend living very near by - Hugo is correct about being impaired - It was explained to me that he had been seen speeding in the area then someone was trying to get the driver out of the car thru the passenger door - the driver then backed up to free himself from that person and then speed forward and that's when the accident occurred - it is such a sad sad thing everyone involved including the officers will suffer for along time...

edit - just wanted to add - if your a parent and have several cars and teenagers in the home, never leave the spare keys out in the open - I have a few friends that have lost their cars, and some young lives have been lost this way with 13 year olds finding keys - one friend lost a brand new Mustang GT when the step son was taking it out randomly when nobody was home and the kid rolled it on the 410...anything can happen with kids I always hide my spare keys especially the cars that don't get used much - I'm not sure if this was the case but it could of saved lives...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

I thought the dash cam video was from a couple of days before the fatal crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    Why is describing race acceptable in this case, and not mentioned for other races? I'm asking from a societal level, we all accept it in this case and see nothing wrong with it. Other cases or motivations aside from impairment are withheld. Self censorship is being conditioned into society at large with the exception of white hate.

If that footage is from days prior I think it's an even bigger problem he wasn't already behind bars.
    Never said it was ‘acceptable’.. it’s simply a fact. There are rich black kids out there too. Racism will always live on this earth. 100 years ago, today and 100 years from now when we’re all gone. Always. If he was a drunk rich green kid, I’d have said that. Please don’t make this any bigger than it needs to be.

Sorry Rick.. no link.
    '88 LX

Saw that one too. She's had more than enough chances now and should be imprisoned for a long term stay.
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Mr. Trudeau needs to buckle down now the laws on these 4 wheel AR-15's.
    Everyday all over this province these AR-15's are being used on children, parents and eldery.
    Is he shocked?? No lets pick on legal gun owners instead and do a big news release.
    Killing using a 4-wheeler under DUI is ok.