Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  12

Thread: Need a new commuter car. Focus/civic/Mazda 3. If you have one of these pls comment!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Personally I would not purchase the civic due to the fact that it will be the most expensive to ensure. Also I may be additionally bias but after having 2 Acura RDX models (2015 and 2017) I can tell you that Honda/Acura infotainment systems are terrible, slow and in bad need of a complete revamp.

I have had several Mazdas over the years including a 323, Mazda5, 2 Mazda6 V6s and they all proved to be good cars that were fun to drive. I think the Mazda3 would likely be my pick of the 3 but that said I would strongly recommend taking a look at the Elantra GT. Their sport version n line hatchback is a nice car for the money.

https://www.hyundaicanada.com/en/sho...ntra-gt-n-line

My brother in law has had Hyundai cars since 03 and they have all been great, long lasting cars and good on fuel.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by FABMAN; 06-29-2020 at 07:42 AM.
    FABMAN

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    Personally I would not purchase the civic due to the fact that it will be the most expensive to ensure. Also I may be additionally bias but after having 2 Acura RDX models (215 and 2107) I can tell you that Honda/Acura infotainment systems are terrible, slow and in bad need of a complete revamp.

I have had several Mazdas over the years including a 323, Mazda5, 2 Mazda6 V6s and they all proved to be good cars that were fun to drive. I think the Mazda3 would likely be my pick of the 3 but that said I would strongly recommend taking a look at the Elantra GT. Their sport version n line hatchback is a nice car for the money.

https://www.hyundaicanada.com/en/sho...ntra-gt-n-line

My brother in law has had Hyundai cars since 03 and they have all been great, long lasting cars and good on fuel.

Hope that helps.
    I had a 2015 or 16 Elantra for a rental car before. Hated it so much I took it back and got a Dodge Charger. Hated the steering feel, hit my head all the time on the window pillar and thought the seat where not comfortable.
    I had a Mazda protege5 before and loved it. I think Mazda does a great job with interiors. I sold it before it started to rust out. I found that most parts where more money compared to a Civic and Acura that I had.

The other car I like is the Acura ILX but from research I’ve done they aren’t anywhere near as good on fuel compared to the Civic and mazda3.
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!