Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  34
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Some Help Please!

^^^ Best shoot the good DR (ZR ) a PM to discuss ur needs !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

I bought a used high mileage TSX a while back. Changed all the fluids. Good thing I did because the brake fluid was like sludge.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

PopaGT
    Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    I bought a used high mileage TSX a while back. Changed all the fluids. Good thing I did because the brake fluid was like sludge.
    Acura TSX will go forever! I did work for Acura for 5 years as a service advisor and we were seeing TSX with 400-500k on a daily basis with little to no service needed.

I hear ya, if we’ll maintained.

My 2006 Civic Si that I sold to buy my stang, hit over 240k. I was the original owner. Everything on that motor is original except for maintenance stuff. The starter and AC are the original ones.

A couple years ago I had a problem with the AC, after a few minutes it would blow warm air. Took it to a shop, they said I need a new AC unit. So I did my own research. Turns out there are shims (basically thin washers) that expand over time causing the clutch plate not to attract to the magnet when the AC was engaged. Found the Honda part number for the shims, $5. The shims were stupid thin, like less than 1mm. So I took the clutch plate off, replaced the shims with thinner ones and worked perfectly fine after that. So for $5 I fixed my AC.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Quote Originally Posted by PopaGT View Post
    Hey Zippy,
    Unfortunately Team Red 

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'