Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  9

Thread: CJ Pony Parts > I Received Someone Else's Order...DOH!

CJ Pony Parts > I Received Someone Else's Order...DOH!

Well, this is a first for me. Have been anxiously waiting for the delivery of some Steeda lowering springs and Ford Performance jounces since May 11. The Steeda springs were on back order. Was excited to see they finally had arrived late last week and being shipped.

I came home to 2 boxes on my porch. One of them was a large K&N box. I thought maybe they had re-packaged the springs at first, but when I got the pkg. inside and opened it....it was in fact a complete K&N system!! Both boxes had FEDEX shipping labels on them, with my address info., but the K&N box had a packing slip with another customers info.

Customer expecting the K&N is out in Moose Jaw!! Tried calling the Ph# on the sales order, but of course it's wrong. Tried to google search info. to see if I could get the right ph# without luck. Could see the person's house though on google maps. LOL!

Anyways, I've called CJ this morning, and after waiting on hold for about 45 mins., reached a rep. and have started the process to get things fixed....hopefully.

My guess is, that whoever printed and applied the shipping labels....obviously didn't do a good job on checking that the order in the box matched the customer address.

Yeah I ordered from CJ before. Got a few things in one package. One of them was a shift boot collar for an aftermarket ball shift knob. The boot collar wasn’t even the same as the picture on their website. It was taller and the diameter was smaller. I emailed them and they said that’s what they have, take it or leave it. I eventually got the Drake Muscle one from Walmart online, it is the correct boot collar.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Never dealt with them but have a few small restoration items in a cart, less than $100, I could not find except there. Any extra costs from what's in your cart price from when it comes knocking? all fees included? could not find an answer from their site...Ugh, US dollars!

CJ, ordered from them once, never again.

For our Canadian customers, UPS to Canada includes duties and taxes. However, Priority Mail to Canada will have duties and taxes due at the time of delivery.

For the rest of our international customers, if your shipping method includes the text "Duties and Taxes Paid" that means the charges are pre-paid. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for duties and taxes at the time of delivery.
    It’s in their FAQ
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    It’s in their FAQ
    I guess I missed this when searching their site, Thanks.

So I spoke to someone @ CJ and they are sending me another set of Steeda springs (should be here tomorrow or Sat.), and as it turns out, sending another Ford Performance Jounce kit, despite me telling them I received them already. Oh well, will just be glad to get my springs.

As for the K&N system that belongs to another customer, they said they'll have Fedex come and pick it up. We'll see......if not, I may have a brand new K&N system for sale.