Having an issue with my convertible top motor. I lowered the top and now the motor will not raise the top any longer. I hear the 2 solenoids clicking for up down, but no motor sound.
Things I have done to diagnose so far;

- I disconnected the motor and measured the up/down voltage both measured at 12V.
- I then removed the motor from the pump and connected it to the wire from the solenoids & ground lead. The pump turned on when the roof switch was pressed for up/down.

When I connect the motor to the pump, reconnect the ground and power wire. Try the up/down switch and no motor sound.

I have searched online and found an article stating that there is a fuse in the line from the battery to the solenoids that provides constant 12 V. I have not been able to find this fuse under the dash and there is no indication of where it might be. I'm guessing that if the motor does spin up when removed from pump then I have the necessary voltage at the solenoids.

Anyone run into similar issue's or can provide some additional help, before I order a new pump/motor.

Any help and guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thank You TMC!