Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Savagegeese reviews the Mustang Terminator.

Savagegeese reviews the Mustang Terminator.

I can't stand listening to this guy.
    Last edited by Zippy; 07-06-2020 at 11:28 PM.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Thank you for posting.

The guy is a not a people person for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I can't stand listening to this guy.

Haven't watched yet (will shortly) but assume based on other videos he's going to rag on the interior because its an early to mid 2000's Domestic, say something snide about engineering being too simplistic or rudimentary, but overall praise the power and fun factor for the price point? That's been every fast US car review I've seen of his (Vette, CTSV, et all)
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Mustang Occasionally
    It’s a good video. He doesn’t gush over anything and he has some sarcasm that some don’t get. I personally think he’s one of the best and honest reviewers around. He praises the engineering that went into the motor.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    The guy is a not a people person for sure.
    Well he definitely thinks he's funny. Look closely at the 20:40 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Haven't watched yet (will shortly) but assume based on other videos he's going to rag on the interior because its an early to mid 2000's Domestic, say something snide about engineering being too simplistic or rudimentary, but overall praise the power and fun factor for the price point? That's been every fast US car review I've seen of his (Vette, CTSV, et all)
    maybe the price point was fair when it was released. Now, people wanting north of 40k for a nearly 20 year old likely molested car that will need work...Not sure if its because I am salty and want one or I'm hitting the nail on the head lol

Not many for sale around here but some real clean Termy’s in the U.S with low mileage asking big $.

It’s funny....I recently had a 10yr old boy drooling over mine and he couldn’t say Cobra without the letters SVT in front of it.
    He new it was a 2yr production run but thought it was 04-05. He was born in 2009.
    No clue how this kid was even familiar with the car but it’s definitely an iconic model of Mustang and will only become more rare in time.

Quote Originally Posted by WidowrRacing View Post
    Not many for sale around here but some real clean Termy’s in the U.S with low mileage asking big $.

It’s funny....I recently had a 10yr old boy drooling over mine and he couldn’t say Cobra without the letters SVT in front of it.
    He new it was a 2yr production run but thought it was 04-05. He was born in 2009.
    No clue how this kid was even familiar with the car but it’s definitely an iconic model of Mustang and will only become more rare in time.
    there's a little guy across the street from me like that lol He tells me more about mustangs than I know - I find it very refreshing and cant wait for the day when his parents let him come over to get his hands dirty. He was over the other day with his mom and brother for a swim and I wasn't home so he was grilling the High Commander and filling her with info about fox bodies...The High Commander just smiled and waved...lol he doesn't understand woman yet. But she was impressed with all he knew (not that she could verify) haha
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works