Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Criminal charge for stunt driving...

Criminal charge for stunt driving...

CRIMINAL CHARGE LAID DURING STUNT DRIVING ENFORCEMENT IN VAUGHAN

https://www.yrp.ca/en/Modules/News/i...5-106c75efdcea

The driver of a modified vehicle is facing a criminal charge due to the excessive noise caused by his vehicle in the City of Vaughan.

On Sunday, July 12, 2020, shortly after midnight, officers were in the area of Highway 7 West and Ansley Grove Road, following weeks of complaints from the community regarding loud vehicle noise from cars and motorcycles who are regularly attending a nearby parking lot for meets. Community complaints have included dangerous driving in the parking lot, loud noise overnight from vehicles with improper mufflers as well as reports of sounds of gun shots which have turned out to be from improper vehicle exhaust systems.

During patrol, officers could hear loud bangs coming from the parking lot that sounded similar to fireworks or gun shots. It was determined that the noise was coming from a grey Nissan 350z vehicle that was in the parking lot. Officers stopped the vehicle on Windflower Gate to investigate. The driver of the vehicle was placed under arrest and has been charged.

The accused is scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in Newmarket on October 30, 2020.

During targeted enforcement of modified vehicles in Vaughan from Thursday, July 9, 2020, through to the morning of Sunday, July 12, 2020, officers with the #4 District Community Oriented Response Unit and the Road Safety Bureau laid more than 70 charges for violations under the Highway Traffic Act.

Wow

Criminal charges for an exhaust, but we have people breaking quarantine and likely spreading a deadly virus around crippling small business and potentially killing people who get a fine.

This province man....
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Foxstang
    I don't get revving your engine like that... My fox is loud but I don't go to such meets and I don't just sit there revving my shit lol

Mustang Occasionally
    Good luck making a mischief charge stick for that. I’m sure any lawyer will have that thrown out.

was just going to say that

noise infractions are by laws and get you fines (if the officers have a decibel reading) not criminal charges.

I don't agree with the criminal charge, glad to hear these fuckers got ticketed. Sick and tired of hearing these pricks machine gunning the area.

Off my meds again
    Fuck the Police. These bully ass motherfuckers can't beat up black people anymore, so now they're fucking with car guys.

God it would have been hilarious if it blew up.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Damn Zed car owners.......

No mine's not tuned to fill the exhaust with unburnt fuel to cause the loud bangs.