Loading...
Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: This Forum is faster than any Mustang.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Paudash Lake
    Posts
    545

    This Forum is faster than any Mustang.

    Would you Guys please slow down, This site is way to fast......I can't keep up........way to much happening.

    This is going to be fun at this speed once I get used to it.


    Great work by all involved.

  2. #2
    De-activated 4eyes4us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by 55 HD View Post
    Would you Guys please slow down, This site is way to fast......I can't keep up........way to much happening.

    This is going to be fun at this speed once I get used to it.


    Great work by all involved.
    LOL Don't ever buy a 4 eyed fox body!!!!!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Paudash Lake
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by 4eyes4us View Post
    LOL Don't ever buy a 4 eyed fox body!!!!!
    I once dated a girl with 4 eyes, she was but ugly......and then they built a car after her. lol

    I'm a Fucking jerk right? Tell me so, you can't hurt my feelings here. And you will get another post for your count too.

  4. #4
    Member 03svt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    1,625
    Still catching myself thinking "did I just read fuck" 7 years on the old site has me confused hahaha

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Paudash Lake
    Posts
    545
    ^^^^it is part of the English language, so it is alright to use the word with respect of course.

  6. #6
    De-activated 4eyes4us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by 55 HD View Post
    I once dated a girl with 4 eyes, she was but ugly......and then they built a car after her. lol

    I'm a Fucking jerk right? Tell me so, you can't hurt my feelings here. And you will get another post for your count too.
    Na your not a jerk, maybe an asshole but not a jerk. thanks for the extra post count. lol

  7. #7
    De-activated 4eyes4us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Still catching myself thinking "did I just read fuck" 7 years on the old site has me confused hahaha
    More like brain washed.

  8. #8
    nom nom nom RedSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    11,738
    Quote Originally Posted by 55 HD View Post
    I once dated a girl with 4 eyes, she was but ugly......and then they built a car after her. lol
    -Don____________
    “Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines.” - Enzo Ferrari

  9. #9
    Soon to be banned FEARMONT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21
    Fast? Go to Yellow Bullet that's fast.

  10. #10
    Member TZWILD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Gilford, Ontario
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by 4eyes4us View Post
    LOL Don't ever buy a 4 eyed fox body!!!!!
    Or one with "cat eyes"
    Waiting for spring to arrive...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service