Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  26
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonneau covers and bed liners...

Can’t go wrong with the brand of liner. It’s more on it being prepped and sprayed properly. Have used a couple aftermarket spray liners and an OEM and I prefer the after market As they seem to be more rubber which helps stop things from sliding around.

I visited the local Line-X dealer in Bolton today. The took me out back and showed me a new Dodge, sorry Ram, they had just finished. Very impressed by their work. Cost, $621.00 all in. After seeing the Line-X and comparing it to all the bed liners, mats and rugs I saw on the interweb, I think Line-X will be my choice. They also sell tonneau covers and had scaled down versions of eight different ones. I like the flush mount, hard folding the most. Now to decide on the brand.

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar
    Stephen, just FYI we can get most brands of aftermarket tonneaus through Keystone Auto … if you want to compare pricing let me know which ones you're looking at.
    Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford

After doing some additional research, I'm now looking at the Undercover UltraFlex tri-fold hard tonneau. Any of you TMCers running this brand? If so, what are your thoughts?

Sorry, no experience with that one. I have a BakFlip MX4 and have no issues with it. I would recommend it for your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby