Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  793
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: F1

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Big yikes. I guess Lance needs glasses.

Well that looked all too much like driving in Scarborough.

Hamilton playing with Bottas emotions.
    Hamilton quals P1 after Bottas being #1 in every single practice, Q1 & Q2 lmao

I wonder if Bottas will stay at Mercedes for 2022. I think he renewed for 1 year.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Hamilton crushed him like a grape.

One word. Domination.
    They need to add weight or something to Hamilton's car. It's just not fair at this point! LOL!

Hamilton is dominating like Schumacher was. The big difference for me is that Hamilton seems like a guy you could be friends with while Schumacher seemed like an arrogant prick. I don't know where Lewis finds the extra speed he always seems to pull out of thin air but he is a master. Well deserved record that will likely stand for a very long time. It must suck to be his team mate.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Hamilton is dominating like Schumacher was. The big difference for me is that Hamilton seems like a guy you could be friends with while Schumacher seemed like an arrogant prick. I don't know where Lewis finds the extra speed he always seems to pull out of thin air but he is a master. Well deserved record that will likely stand for a very long time. It must suck to be his team mate.
    Yeah I remember a race when Hamilton was 4th and Bottas was 3rd and they were trailing two Ferraris. Hamilton thought he could catch up to them so the team told Bottas to let Lewis through and he did. Lewis couldn’t catch up to the Ferraris so he gave Bottas back the place. He didn’t need to give Bottas back the place but he did. He didn’t earn 3rd place so why keep it.

Now how many times was Barrichello leading a race and the team told him to let Schumacher through to get the race win?
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    It is notable that his post-race comments really talk up his team and sponsors and their contributions versus his efforts which is unusual for F1 - it's more of a North American Nascar/Indy style than F1.