Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  793
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: F1

F1

Esteban Ocon went for a big spin in the Renault, but that sadly sent him off the track and ruined laps for all those behind him - who had to slow because of the yellow flags.
    One of those behind was Valtteri Bottas, who will feel he has missed a chance with Hamilton not improving.

I root for Hamilton all the time. I don’t care what people say about him and Mercedes. Ferrari dominated for a while then Red Bull dominated for 4 years. I like that Hamilton is breaking records. If you’re not breaking records, you’re not improving.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Got into F1 by watching the Netflix series.... havn't missed a race since. It's refreshing to watch after being so disappointed with how Nascar is ran.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Yeah I hadn’t watched F1 for a few years then watched Drive to Survive. Now I’m back in it. Even got some Mercedes/Hamilton swag. Kinda funny driving my Mustang wearing a Mercedes F1 cap lol.

Netflix series hooked me as well.
    Ditto on find it refreshing vs Nascar's disaster.

Nice thread Rick - haven't been following for a number of years and now I can...!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    I root for Hamilton all the time. I don’t care what people say about him and Mercedes. Ferrari dominated for a while then Red Bull dominated for 4 years. I like that Hamilton is breaking records. If you’re not breaking records, you’re not improving.
    His skill was very noticeable with Mclaren just didn't have the car - I have to agree with you and haven't seen too many races since he joined Mercedes - My favorite memory and move was his last race with Mclaren...when his replacement tried to prove to his new boss (Mclaren) that he was a better driver then Hamilton - his quest didn't fair to well and his car was trashed...it was classic - I don't remember his name but he was from Mexico could still be with Mclaren
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Hamilton is the best no doubt, but I’m a Verstappen fan. Max will be ready to pounce when fashion distracts Hamilton lol
    Rich

Max just has to hope Hamilton gets bored and retires. I think Max has the rest of the field covered for the most part.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    His skill was very noticeable with Mclaren just didn't have the car - I have to agree with you and haven't seen too many races since he joined Mercedes - My favorite memory and move was his last race with Mclaren...when his replacement tried to prove to his new boss (Mclaren) that he was a better driver then Hamilton - his quest didn't fair to well and his car was trashed...it was classic - I don't remember his name but he was from Mexico could still be with Mclaren
    I think you’re referring to Perez. McLaren have been in a slump since then but they’re bouncing back. Ricciardo will be happy next year if they keep it up. I’m sure Sainz is probably a little worried about next year with Ferrari.