Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  795
Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: F1

They were both thinking each other was gonna back out. Hamilton was right on him until the incident.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

I’m a redbull fan, that being said to me it looked like a regular accident. They both had room abs both choose not to use it. Oh well next race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

I think the penalty was fair, however, i wish they would give out less penalty's and just let them settle it on the track.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

That’s why most people were saying it was a racing incident. In the end the penalty served no purpose as Lewis won the race.

Everyone keeps saying Hamilton hit Verstappen. You can clearly see in the replays that Verstappen hits Lewis’s front wheel with his rear wheel and that’s why Verstappen’s wheel broke.

Furthermore Verstappen is complaining that everyone celebrating at the end of the race is disrespectful and unsportsmanlike while he was in the hospital. Hey jackass, you were on the podium last year in Bahrain and celebrating when Grosjean had his big crash and was in the hospital.

Max's post is ridiculous. Felt bad for how things worked for him watching the race, after his comments, really could care less.

Glad I’m ok. Very disappointed with being taken out like this. The penalty given does not help us and doesn’t do justice to the dangerous move Lewis made on track. Watching the celebrations while still in hospital is disrespectful and unsportsmanlike behavior but we move on

Max didn't need to do anything different to go through that corner side by side with Lewis. Lewis is the one that wasn't on the line you'd expect him to take, so IMO, that makes the accident Lewis's fault.

That said, I'd be fine with no penalties IF the race continued and Lewis had to pit for a new front wing. In that scenario there is clear disincentive to be involved in an accident. I think what I learned from all this was, if you're going to cause an accident, make sure it's bad enough to stop the race, because then you get to fix your car with no time lost. The red flag probably saved Lewis about 40 seconds in the pits.
    '15 Focus ST
    '18 Edge Sport

Good no one was hurt but....rubbing is racing

Pretty disappointed in what Max said on Twitter.

Helmut Marko wants Hamilton banned for the rest of the season lol. Sure you do, because that hands Verstappen the championship. So who’s trying to take out the competition now?

Even if the FIA banned Hamilton, not like that would happen, who do you think would be driving the Mercedes? Russell, that’s who. He proved himself last year. And he keeps proving himself this year by getting that back marker Williams into Q3. Verstappen will have to contend with Russell who is just as fast if not faster than Hamilton.

Vettel DQ'd from the race.
    What a shame

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/v...ement/6640807/