Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  794
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: F1

What a weird race. I'm a Lewis fan just because I despise Michael Schumacher. I had much respect for Max but as the season draws to a close he is becoming a dirty driver. Being aggressive is great but some of the stuff he's pulled in the last few races is becoming too much like the nonsense Schumacher did. Max isn't gaining any respect. I actually expect him to take Hamilton and even himself out in the next race so he wins the championship.

OMG, Max playing the victim card, really dude?

What a shit show.

Well that was a long race.

Even my wife dislikes Verstappen. Drives like he’s a got a chip on his shoulder.

Going to be an interesting last race of the season.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Max learned from Horner on how to be a sore loser.
    Both cry babies.
    Hope we get a good clean last race, may the best man win.

Hamilton and Verstappen summoned to the stewards. Verstappen also summoned for breaching Article 2, Chapter IV, Appendix L of the FIA Sporting Code. "Causing a collision, repetition of serious mistakes or the appearance of a lack of control over the control (such as leaving the track) will be reported to the Stewards and may entail the imposition of penalties up to and including the disqualification of any driver concerned."

Also agree with the above. Horner is a bigger cry baby and sore loser than Max. He taught Max well

Update. There you go Max. Caught red handed. 10 more seconds plus 2 points on his super licence. Zero respect from me now. Too bad it didn't knock him down to 3rd place.

"In deciding to penalise the driver of Car 33, the key point for the Stewards was that the driver of car 33 then braked suddenly (69 bar) and significantly, resulting in 2.4g deceleration. Whilst accepting that the driver of Car 44 could have overtaken Car 33 when that car first slowed, we understand why he (and the driver of Car 33) did not wish to be the first to cross the DRS [line]. However, the sudden braking by the driver of Car 33 was determined by the Stewards to be erratic and hence the predominant cause of the collision and hence the standard penalty of 10 seconds for this type of incident, is imposed."

If F1 does not literally step on Max's balls to get this under control, something no one wants or can take back is more likely vs not going to happen at the next race. They should be embarrassed this was allowed to get so out of control, makes them look like bumbling amateurs vs the pinnacle of auto racing league.

Hamilton fastest in FP2 and FP3.

The tires you use in Q2 will be the tire you start on in the race. Wtf? So Max in softs and Lewis in mediums.

Max on pole with Perez giving him a tow to get fastest lap. Lewis and Lando 2nd and 3rd. So Max needed a tow to be faster. But he’s on softs. I wonder if Toto is gonna send an email to Zak lol.