Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  795
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: F1

Congrats to max this season, he was light years ahead in pace every weekend. A deserving champion this year.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Agreed, not a Max fan but what a yr he's had.

Max secured the championship based off of Leclerc getting a penalty or not at the end of the race, which he did, 5seconds. Which is why there was confusion during the interview.
    Plus they awarded full points. Which is the confusing part, Everyone was confused even Redbull. Pretty sure at reduced points Max would have to wait 2 more weeks to wrap it up.

Edit: So now they are saying Redbull broke the budget cap. They didnt say by how much but I bet Max would love to win one without any nonsense. I think it's a minor breach but still. Come on Redbull, get your shit together, no one stood a chance anyhow. Also Aston Martin was over budget. Maybe after trying to copy Redbulls car they decided to copy the budget. Lol.

Well it was inevitable that Max would win the WDC. RB have been found to be in a minor breach of the cost cap last year. Now we wait to see what penalties they will get. Either way, someone will complain.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Ok so I thought it was this year they were over budget cap. My mistake. Seems like a "minor breach" can be up to 5%. That means up to 7.25 million dollars. Maybe they used that money to pay Michael Massey for the championship. Either way that minor breach is a huge amount of money. The FIA will be under huge scrutiny for this. To little a penalty will result in every team making a minor breach. They will also add to the questioning of last years championship. They must stand firm and issue a stiff penalty. Even if it means the loss of the championship for Max. They will lose what little credibility they have left if they don't make an example out of Redbull. There is also rumblings of over spending by Redbull again this year. The soap opera to be continued.

Do I think Lewis deserved the Championship last year, Yes. MM broke a bunch of rules in the last race to ensure Max won.

I can’t see them stripping Max of the WDC last year. Probably get a bunch of other penalties.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Ok so I thought it was this year they were over budget cap. My mistake. Seems like a "minor breach" can be up to 5%. That means up to 7.25 million dollars. Maybe they used that money to pay Michael Massey for the championship. Either way that minor breach is a huge amount of money. The FIA will be under huge scrutiny for this. To little a penalty will result in every team making a minor breach. They will also add to the questioning of last years championship. They must stand firm and issue a stiff penalty. Even if it means the loss of the championship for Max. They will lose what little credibility they have left if they don't make an example out of Redbull. There is also rumblings of over spending by Redbull again this year. The soap opera to be continued.

Do I think Lewis deserved the Championship last year, Yes. MM broke a bunch of rules in the last race to ensure Max won.
    Agreed.

Max confirmed POS this weekend. Guy is still salty over Monaco.

Sack of shit in my eyes.