Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  6

Thread: 2021 Ranger Tremor announced

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar

2021 Ranger Tremor announced

No Raptor on the current gen Ranger as is available in other markets, but Ford North America has done something to fill the gap:

Ford today answers the call of Ranger customers asking for an even more off-road-capable and agile Built Ford Tough midsize truck, revealing the new available Tremor Off-Road Package designed to help owners tackle even rougher off-road terrain without compromising Ranger’s payload and tow ratings. 2021 Ford Ranger Tremor goes beyond today’s already-capable FX4 Off-Road Package, making it the most off-road-capable factory-built Ranger ever offered in the U.S.

“Tremor gives Ranger customers a new level of off-road confidence and fun,” said Chad Callander, Ford Ranger marketing manager. “With increased ground clearance, off-road tuned suspension and aggressive Continental General Grabber tires, Tremor elevates Ranger’s off-roading capability even further while keeping the unique advantages that come with a cargo box for hauling gear anywhere.”

More info here on the Ford Media site:

https://media.ford.com/content/fordm...er-tremor.html

Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford

Foxstang
    The FX4 is already pretty capable, just needs a good leveling kit upfront, better tires and a different bumper to allow better approach angles. What's really annoying is you CAN'T turn off the stupid proximity sensors. Once they're packed with mud, the damn truck constantly sounds an alarm all the way down the trail until you clean it out...

Same thing in the winter, I used to bust through a snowbank, up a curb, and through a little grassy park to bypass a main road and "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" each time I hit less than 20kmh or something all the way home lol

Makes me laugh though, I wonder how many people actually used the diff lock on their FX4 rangers and F150's?

EDIT: Didn't Ford make a Ranger Thunder or something of the like back in the 80's or 90's? I think it was an appearance package, kind of like the Lightning's little brother.

Foxstang
    Found it...