Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  61
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ancaster Raid...

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    Something I think that's being missed here is that the government has upped their testing....to the tune of 30-40K/day now. If you consider that, the percentage of people testing positive still remains around 1%....or less. Again....media and/or government failing to provide the public with ALL the info. Madness.
    Anything that goes against their narrative gets swept under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    Anything that goes against their narrative gets swept under the rug.
    It sure appears that way. Shame on the media though for not providing a better rounded report. The government is providing the data on their COVID page....just requires a little math to figure it out.

Foxstang
    Media isn’t in business to find the truth. They exist to sell advertising and be the liberal mouthpiece.

I’m disappointed in people who simply use the “cases by day” metric and get into a frenzy. If you test 100 people and 1 has it, it’s 1%. if you test 40000 people and 400 has it, it’s still 1%. It’s not all that alarming and if you factor the r naught value those 400 could really mean 4000 infections but most if not all don’t even have a symptom.

For most people this virus means nothing because it’s not even as bad as the flu to them.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxstang View Post
    Media isn’t in business to find the truth. They exist to sell advertising and be the liberal mouthpiece.

I’m disappointed in people who simply use the “cases by day” metric and get into a frenzy. If you test 100 people and 1 has it, it’s 1%. if you test 40000 people and 400 has it, it’s still 1%. It’s not all that alarming and if you factor the r naught value those 400 could really mean 4000 infections but most if not all don’t even have a symptom.

For most people this virus means nothing because it’s not even as bad as the flu to them.
    It's all about fear and control. If you want to control people, just scare them into compliance.

Guess they moved the party to Wasaga....

SlipperyVic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raccoon! View Post
    And they thought they would never seen the same crowds after the big fire..

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raccoon! View Post
    Yep and they caused a whole lot of shit too. I had fun kicking the soccer ball out on the road when they sped past my place.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

What these young people are doing isn't right but you have to admit the car hobby is alive and well and isn't going anywhere soon.

In fact it's getting bigger imo and these kids like us are getting tired of the covid restrictions and everyone ragging on the car hobby (stfu Tory).
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Foxstang
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaccia View Post
    What these young people are doing isn't right but you have to admit the car hobby is alive and well and isn't going anywhere soon.

In fact it's getting bigger imo and these kids like us are getting tired of the covid restrictions and everyone ragging on the car hobby (stfu Tory).
    Stickers on a Honda isn’t what I’d call a car hobby though. Lol

if thats all they can afford than so be it.

better a car club than a gang. better a car meet, even if a bit roudy, than riots.