Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  61
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ancaster Raid...

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    My only question is why are they covering a car rally as a covid spread risk but the riots and protests were not covered the same way?
    That’s you’re ONLY question?

You don’t see a distinction? One is an unnecessary gathering of privileged hobbyists, and the other is a public protest against racial injustice?
    -Don____________

Acting like covid never existed or has passed, working like a charm, numbers have quickly swelled to where we were months ago. Selfish actions are making this drag on longer, injuring and or killing others + flushing our economy down the toilet.

did it not seem like they are all from Quebec ? French speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    That’s you’re ONLY question?

You don’t see a distinction? One is an unnecessary gathering of privileged hobbyists, and the other is a public protest against racial injustice?
    so how does that make one a covid risk of spread and the other not?

the media has been playing this game all over north America. BLM riots and destroys property = cheers from the media. any other gathering = condemnation for putting people at risk of covid spread.

Incidents of gross injustice pushing people to the brink is hardly the same as a bunch of I'm tired of being cooped up car enthusiasts acting like that.

this event in wasaga over shadowed the large protest in the downtown core on saturday - this protest in toronto was about not needing to wear a mask - I'm sure this will spike the numbers even more over the coming weeks...covid has exposed all the stupid people 1.000,000 deaths world wide with the usa winning the gold so far...but I also think wearing mask have provided people with a false sense of security to make them believe they are some what invisible if they have one on - if you dont need to be there - dont be there - its real simple but stupidity always prevails common sense.
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Recently I was in a grocery store and came across 3 people who were not wearing masks. When approached one responded with "I have a medical condition". I responded with thats great but I'm protecting you by wearing a mask but you are not protecting me, which is unacceptable. Needless to say, I walked away before it got heated, but I could see others staring this woman down. I went to the store manager and asked why the mask wearing was not being enforced? Basically the answer was once a person states that they have a medical condition the store cannot enforce and must comply, cannot ask what condition is etc etc. I basically responded with I'm not feeling safe and left my grocery's in front of him and asked that they create store hours for non wearing mask people and all the others who want to be safe and wear a mask and then proceeded to walked out.

Numbers keep going up and people just do not get it, this will get worse before it gets better.
    Personally,..... no need to go to a bar, restaurant, strip club, coffee shop, car meet, you name it my family is prepared to sacrifice for the greater good.

Yep shame people with medical conditions that’s for sure the best most human thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Incidents of gross injustice pushing people to the brink is hardly the same as a bunch of I'm tired of being cooped up car enthusiasts acting like that.
    But if people are dying. Should that not be more important than perceived injustice?

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Yep shame people with medical conditions that’s for sure the best most human thing to do.
    you've done the biggest 180 since the beginning, when you turned people away who wanted to pay you for your services... still doing that?
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works