Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NBA ratings at all-time low

The stats also show that the players taking a political stand this year added to the decline in ratings which is the only point I'm trying to make but you keep missing it on purpose. Also, stop with the labels just because people don't agree with you, it shows weakness in character.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    That's what the stats show but you know, groupthink.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaccia View Post
    The stats also show that the players taking a political stand this year added to the decline in ratings which is the only point I'm trying to make but you keep missing it on purpose. Also, stop with the labels just because people don't agree with you, it shows weakness in character.
    I believe the term is appropriate due to the absence of recognition in the basis of the stated hypothesis as there are multiple reasons for the YoY variance noted in the non-opinion pieces indicating a non-common comparison. Sure I agree that might be a part of the overall issue but there are other significant drivers present that historically affect viewer ratings statistically but if you want to ignore that and focus on one item that's fine....not sure I understand it and I should refrain from commenting when folks ignore composite data but, ok - have at it. I don't want to impact the thread further when it's on a roll but I get sucked in sometimes - my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Minaccia View Post
    Unfortunately it’s the only way some can debate. Ignore the valid points. And insinuate insults.

Reminds me of my government working liberal brother-in-law, corner him and he starts going off and name calling. It's funny actually and sad at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Unfortunately it’s the only way some can debate. Ignore the valid points. And insinuate insults.
    Barone Performance

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Ironic since the "H" word was being thrown around in earlier posts, and my preference is to consider all points.

What “H” word is that?

The H word must be from the use of the word hypocrite, which is funny, since 92red is a pretty big hypocrite, as evidenced by his post stating that he prefers to consider all points, even though it’s painfully obvious that he doesn’t, you either agree with his opinion or you’re wrong.....or “groupthinking”, lol.

Lmao.....looks like the “groupthink” is right, and the “stats” are just bs as usual.

NBA CAVES — League to cancel Social Justice BLM messages on courts and jerseys next year…
    https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...eys-next-year/

LMFAO...

GroupThink FTW...

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Lmao.....looks like the “groupthink” is right, and the “stats” are just bs as usual.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...eys-next-year/
    Barone Performance

Club Supporter
    What was that about character...lol. You guys are funny as you hit the right wing psych trifecta bingo of groupthink, confirmation bias, and attribution error. Was curious if all three would be evident.

Even your favourite fake news outlet (well, other than Alex Jones et al) can't conclude that this is the driver of the ratings variance - looks like next year they're looking to put the pandemic behind them and get back to regular business in their usual timeslots, seasonality, non-bubble in Disneyland, etc (and yes, uniforms, etc, are part of that). I guess you all now think Honda pulled out of F1 because Hamilton wore a Breonna t-shirt...lol.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mark-...at-nba-ratings

This thread is at risk of moving so I'll Stand Back and Stand By so you can play amongst yourselves ;-)