I’m thinking the additives in the M1 EP caused it weep oil. Had I used regular M1 I probably wouldn’t have had any issues. Changed the oil yesterday to Motorcraft semi-blend and Motorcraft filter. Gonna monitor it every month and see if it still weeps. The M1 did smooth out the engine tough as it’s a synthetic. When I used M1 EP in my Civic, I couldn’t even feel the engine vibrations.

Changed the transmission fluid yesterday as well to Royal Purple. Feels a little smoother. Not night and day but can tell it feels different. Would definitely like to get a Blowfish Racing support bracket to get rid of the clunkiness. Just doesn’t feel solid. In the Civic I used Amsoil MTF and that was like night and day. Kept the stock shifter in the Civic as I liked the stock throw. The Mustang has a shorter throw compared to the Civic.

Next is the coolant. I believe they have a shelf life which is why it’s recommended to replace by years also and not just mileage due to its contents. Gonna do drain and refills with 50/50 so the mixture stays the same throughout the process.