Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  56
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kids will be the death of me

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    How old are they? My youngest is 34 and let me tell you: from when they were crying hungry poopy infants to now: it doesn't get any better.
    8 and 11.

Lol. Been there before also. My boys are 11 and 13. They are best and most stressful things in my life. My brother doesn’t want to have kids. He doesn’t handle stress very well so that’s a good idea.
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

Lol

Mines 18 months and I think I have some grey hairs coming in... kid would climb the walls if he could.
    '88 LX

LOL, I am on the road 2-3 weeks a month, get these all the time from my daughter, and wife!
    always get the "we got a problem" messages, dishwasher broke(can you do them by hand >>>Crickets on the end of the phone) 1 burner on the gas stove won't spark (just turn on the other burner then they all spark), Check engine lights, low tire sensors, theres a rattle when I start my car (heat shield on exhaust), hot water heater doesn't seem hot enough, Internet is down, I have heard them all in 30 years. FML Lol

“Enjoy” it while you can.

Mine are 41, 39, 35 and 31. They all have their own lives. Only one lives close by. One lives in Texas (covid shit).
    Don’t get to see them often, not always available for phone calls.

The stories while they were growing up would fill an encyclopedia, but are precious.

As it happens, my grandchildren are 8 and 11. They are incredibly precious to me. I desperately wish I had a few more, but my other two sons don't seem to have the inclination to propagate. Ever since the oldest, Bina, was born, i have burned the midnight oil to try and invent a way to bypass having children altogether and go straight to grandchildren (which, in stark contrast, are the joy of my life).
    Alas, so far I haven't quite worked that one out.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Lol

Mines 18 months and I think I have some grey hairs coming in... kid would climb the walls if he could.
    Just wait for the terrible 2's and the fuck you 3's!

My girls are 8 and 5, my father in-law always likes to remind me... Small kids, small problems. Big kids, big problems. I'm like thanks for the constant reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Just wait for the terrible 2's and the fuck you 3's!

My girls are 8 and 5, my father in-law always likes to remind me... Small kids, small problems. Big kids, big problems. I'm like thanks for the constant reminder.
    Dunno man. Small kids can get into some BIG shit if your not careful lol
    '88 LX