Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  113
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Terminator owners... could you PM me?

It's making overachiever numbers for sure.
    I flat out loved my 2000 GT with the Saleen blower set up. Never stopped regretting I sent it down the road.

... what's the deal with the metco tensioner support plate. Really a required thing?

ALSO!... alternators.... should this be an immediate thing to replace? ... and while I know mechman has one, I've also read about those who have had defects out of the box with it and had to send it back shortly after.

... thx for the liberty of posting these things as they come to mind!

We talking Cobra or you still buying an S550?

Cobra...

Tensioner plate is a no.
    Alt, failure rate is grossly overplayed on the internet. Most common on rides where blower being spun hard via crank pulley and alt not slowed down.

I order 2.9 inch alternator pulley from ebay for ALTERNATOR 8 GROOVE PULLEY FOR FORD F-450 F-550 SUPER DUTY 6.0L DESEL that should fit my 04 mustang 6g alternator and decrease its rpm from 23000 to 16000 when engine rpm is 7000 rpm, hope it works.

Little 2V 700+ RWHP, Pump Gas
    10.46 sec @ 136 mph

^ Far too often overlooked detail.

Bought mine new 2004 when Ford couldn't give them away. First time in Fords history they offered 5 year 0% on SVT.
    I had one of the fastest in the club for a long time (11:51 @ 120mph)
    Bought a 2013 CS to see what the hype was all about. I couldn't wait to sell that sled. Slow, heavy and handled like a wet noodle.
    There is no comparison. Ford has gotten better though the last few years. Been lucky with a close relationship with my dealer to drive a new GT, GT350 and GT500 in the last couple years and Ford has definitely stepped up their game. (also the price $120,000 GT500)
    My Cobra is the only car I've ever bought that I miss. I don't want it back but I do miss it.
    Anyone know where it ended up? The guy I sold it to sold it I know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    Bought mine new 2004 when Ford couldn't give them away. First time in Fords history they offered 5 year 0% on SVT.
    I had one of the fastest in the club for a long time (11:51 @ 120mph)
    Bought a 2013 CS to see what the hype was all about. I couldn't wait to sell that sled. Slow, heavy and handled like a wet noodle.
    There is no comparison. Ford has gotten better though the last few years. Been lucky with a close relationship with my dealer to drive a new GT, GT350 and GT500 in the last couple years and Ford has definitely stepped up their game. (also the price $120,000 GT500)
    My Cobra is the only car I've ever bought that I miss. I don't want it back but I do miss it.
    Anyone know where it ended up? The guy I sold it to sold it I know that.

Eric, I remember how much you loved that car. They were really something at the time. I seem to remember there was one time at a show that we were parked side by side: the two best colours for a Mustang: red and yellow.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

You guys are bringing back MEMORIES ! Great Memories that is !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile