Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  113
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Terminator owners... could you PM me?

Perhaps the benefit of the t-top, never had a day too nice I didn’t want the tops off

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    The great irony of convertibles. Sounds fun until the weather is actually "too nice"
    Got it out early spring, Ross n I drove the doors off it with top down and heater on kill pretty much every evening, enjoyed it to da max. First hot day with top down, not so much and put it up for sale.

You and me both. I always remember meeting this guy at Karbelt in Pickering way back when and he just picked up a new Teminator and just had it lowered and exhaust done. I wanted one so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbriann View Post
    Wish I had purchased terminator 17 years ago....seriously.

The newer mustangs are amazing, I just love the look of the new edge body styles better. If I can find a terminator in the same colour as my car I’d buy it. And yes it would have to be vert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Got it out early spring, Ross n I drove the doors off it with top down and heater on kill pretty much every evening, enjoyed it to da max. First hot day with top down, not so much and put it up for sale.
    This was my experience as well. Two convertibles and T-top car. The only great time for convertible is Fall and Spring and Summer dawn or dusk. Most of the summer the top was up AC on.... T-tops on the other hand were always off even in the rain (if you drove over 60 km/hr windows up no water came in the car... very cool....)

Really enjoyed Targa roof on a pair of 80's Vettes I previously owned as well. Rarely if ever was the roof on.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Liked my vert..................right up until the first hot day.
    Looks a lot like mine did!
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Never understood why BLACK leather is so popular in Verts, when I had mine I would bake in it ~
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    Never understood why BLACK leather is so popular in Verts, when I had mine I would bake in it ~
    Because on New Edge your options were black leather or tan and tan gets mad dirty. So 50/50 pick your poison.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

yllrgt
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    I was not talking about a pullied Cobra. Dead stock to dead stock a 2018 and up Coyote is quicker. My Termi dynoed at 367 horse stock, and a new GT is over 400.
    Anyway, it's just my opinion, having owned two Cobras from new and 4 Coyotes(2012, 2014, 2015 and 2017). My cars are all daily drivers and as such get driven 25-35000 km a year. When the time came to decide whether to buy back my old 04 Cobra for what I paid for it, or to get a new 2012, for me it made sense to go with the 2012. As much as I loved that yellow vert, a new car made more sense.Attachment 22520
    OMG , Mikey likes that !!!