Quote Originally Posted by Minaccia View Post
My mother's cousin in Italy died from Covid in May and my uncle, aunt and cousin had it here in Canada and they recovered. This virus is new to us and as you can see it's easy to catch especially if you have underlying issues. The common flu has been around for a long time and most of us get vaccinated for it but Covid is new as they still don't know everything about it.

I don't like to see the small businesses get shut down either but the problem is we have people that don't believe the virus is real or exist and there lies the problem, I know me wearing a mask won't stop everything but it will help and it's what we're asked to do to help control this thing. I'm following the rules that's all I'm doing.

I have to respect the people who think this virus is a scam, how come those people don't respect the ones that think it's real. It's always those conspiracy theorist, they know everything and trust nobody, lol.
I think it real. and i know based on the science that it has a better then 99.4% survival rate.

I dont think anyone here in this thread is debating masks. I for one disagree with how effective people say they are, and the science backs me up but i still wear one. every where i go everyone is wearing masks.

I draw the line at shutting down business and destroying peoples lively hoods, and stamping out peoples freedoms, for a virus that has a 99.4% survival rate. especially when its only effecting some. and the rules are not equally enforced.

there is no way to justify this. especially by saying just wear a mask and follow the rules.

Protect the Vulnerable. Stop the fearmongering