Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  186
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Adamson BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by Minaccia View Post
    Lately I've been hearing a lot of people use the word "sheep", what I want to know is are these people the ones going out shopping and not wearing a mask. Are these same people the ones starting fights with the people wearing masks. If you're calling people sheep but you're also wearing a mask in public or at work then what does it make you.

I can only speak for myself when I say I wear a mask because I don't want to spread this virus if I have it and I don't want to catch it from you if you have it and not because I am a sheep. Are we all sheep's because we follow the posted speed limit on the roads?

All I see are scared people, imo.
    Your mask does nothing to protect you from catching it. It does almost nothing to prevent you from spreading it. Only N-95 mask is tight enough to catch the virus which is about 0.12 microns or 120 nanometers. ( a nanometer is 1 billionth of a meter.)

I wear a mask because people are afraid and I respect their feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Your mask does nothing to protect you from catching it. It does almost nothing to prevent you from spreading it. Only N-95 mask is tight enough to catch the virus which is about 0.12 microns or 120 nanometers. ( a nanometer is 1 billionth of a meter.)

I wear a mask because people are afraid and I respect their feelings.
    100% accurate and backed up by science. I also wear a mask out of respect for other people. but dont for a second think that its doing much, as as a result im extra cautious about how close i am to people what i touch and how often i sanitize. I dont see it as people being sheep, lime many other things i see it as people being misinformed.

I am out on the road every day for work. I have yet to see one single person refusing to wear a mask when its required. I do however constantly see people wearing masks and then completely ignoring every other recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    100% accurate and backed up by science. I also wear a mask out of respect for other people. but dont for a second think that its doing much, as as a result im extra cautious about how close i am to people what i touch and how often i sanitize. I dont see it as people being sheep, lime many other things i see it as people being misinformed.

I am out on the road every day for work. I have yet to see one single person refusing to wear a mask when its required. I do however constantly see people wearing masks and then completely ignoring every other recommendation
    Absolutely see this out here in the S'hwa as well. I don't see any publications indicating where exactly people caught the virus when it comes to stores, restaurants, etc. Most of the identified areas where COVID has been contracted/spread and covered by Public Health and media are the hot spots; long term care/retirement homes, prisons, food processing plants and hospitals. Maybe the info.'s out there showing restaurants, malls, stores etc., but I haven't seen it.

In general they say they are trying to not announce to the public when a business has cases unless it reaches a point where the business must be closed.

There have been a couple that I have seen (one in this area and one in London) that were outed after cases and it just ended up with people vilifying them on social media.

Every business has the signs and the sanitizer, the shields and the arrows. It’s the customers who don’t give space and don’t use the sanitizer go where they want and touch everything. And then it’s the same customers who jump on SM and talk about how bad things were when they were there.

No one wants to accept responsibility for their own actions, it easier to blame someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    This whole Covid thing has shown people's true colors. People I used to respect have shown that they're spineless, and afraid to speak their minds. Or they've readily given up their rights and have gone along with the herd mentality without any sort of critical thought.
    Couldn’t agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

This sums it all up. Regardless of what people think the virus ( here in Canada specifically) isn’t anywhere near as bad as they say. My friends who work in various hospitals as well as my sister who is in mount Sinai tell me the hospitals are empty. ( none of them have contracted Covid)

We have to ask questions.

Who are these people getting the virus?

Where are they getting it ? ( specifics)

What are the survival rates ?

What’s the true margin of error? ( from what hearing from nurses it’s 50% false positives

By shutting down all small businesses doesn’t make sense . Since when does the needs of the few out way the needs of the many ?

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

I heard on the radio the other day, that for $25 or so, there is a company putting together packages of items from local stores as like a gift bag for gift giving.
    I thought, holy smokes, now that right there is what we should be focusing on... not this BBQ guy getting a weeks worth of TV time.

We should be supporting businesses that are trying to do the right thing.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

My mother's cousin in Italy died from Covid in May and my uncle, aunt and cousin had it here in Canada and they recovered. This virus is new to us and as you can see it's easy to catch especially if you have underlying issues. The common flu has been around for a long time and most of us get vaccinated for it but Covid is new as they still don't know everything about it.

I don't like to see the small businesses get shut down either but the problem is we have people that don't believe the virus is real or exist and there lies the problem, I know me wearing a mask won't stop everything but it will help and it's what we're asked to do to help control this thing. I'm following the rules that's all I'm doing.

I have to respect the people who think this virus is a scam, how come those people don't respect the ones that think it's real. It's always those conspiracy theorist, they know everything and trust nobody, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    This sums it all up. Regardless of what people think the virus ( here in Canada specifically) isn’t anywhere near as bad as they say. My friends who work in various hospitals as well as my sister who is in mount Sinai tell me the hospitals are empty. ( none of them have contracted Covid)

We have to ask questions.

Who are these people getting the virus?

Where are they getting it ? ( specifics)

What are the survival rates ?

What’s the true margin of error? ( from what hearing from nurses it’s 50% false positives

By shutting down all small businesses doesn’t make sense . Since when does the needs of the few out way the needs of the many ?

Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Foxstang
    All that energy time and effort could have been used to build a drive-thru lol what a clown.

Everybody in Canada now knows Adamson BBQ.
    Until last week I had never heard of it.
    And it’s literally a few doors down from Great Lakes Brewery.
    -Don____________