Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Sirius XM

Sirius XM

Educate me on Sirius XM radio, my free trial is about up, what's everyone paying ? they have offered me a year at $4.99 monthly + fees & tax for the first year then $16.99 monthly after that, can cancel at any time ? Is this the best deal ? Thanks , G>
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Take the deal for the year and when it is time to renew call them to cancel. They will most likely offer you another deal but it may take some back and forth.
    2024 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red - Performance Package - Nite Pony Package - Active Exhaust - Recaro Seats - Magneride
    2023 Ford F150 XLT - Agate Black - Powerboost - Black Appearance Package - Black Rhino Atlas Wheels (18X9) - BF Goodrich K02 (275,70,R18)

Mine is about to expire as well in my Tiguan. I have doing Apple Music for a number of years now. Works out to $85 a year for me through buying iTunes gift cards via Costco otherwise it’s $99 a year plus tax.

I have been using Spotify premium for years. It’s very good and you can curate any playlists or music that you like. I believe the single account price is $9.99/month. I have the family account so it’s $14.99/month so my wife and kids have their own accounts included in that price.

I just stream from my phone to my car or use Apple Car Play in the Mustang (which most new cars have now).

I personally never cared for Sirius XM, but each to their own.
    FABMAN

Been using SiriusXM for years. 5 minutes on the phone at renewal which is usually about $110 taxes in yearly for the premium package.

I pay $60 per year. I've been paying that for a few years now. You can always get the same offer at renewal. They won't go lower than that .

$60.00/year here. Be sure to contact them before they auto renew your subscription...
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    Educate me on Sirius XM radio,....what's everyone paying ?
    LOL, from the post here anywhere from $60 a year to $200. What a f*ing scam. I don’t care for this business model of having to haggle the best rate. JUST GIVE ME THE BEST RATE.
    -Don____________