Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Another People pay attention post while driving

Another People pay attention post while driving

This happened to my sister in October http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...-pay-attention!

Monday I was working in London, heading home around 3.30, and was waiting to make a left from Wharnecliffe to Commissioners from the left lane, when a guy runs into the rear of my 4 month old Rav 4, side swiping me.
    He must have been texting or glancing at his phone as he drifted over to my car while I was sitting according to a tow truck driver who happened to be following him.
    PITA having to get it flat bedded back to the office in Mississauga. The towing company was great, would highly recommend Ross's towing if you need one in London.
    Luckily no injuries.

Accident pic 1.jpg
    accident pic 2.jpg
    accident pic 3.jpg

Glad to hear you are ok with no injuries.

^^^yup...could have been worse.....does suck though!!!

Was in Goderich on Tuesday in the left lane with signal on waiting to turn.

A big rig with a load of timber on the back decided he needed to stop in the right lane so he could wait for his buddy to catch up. Two cars in the right lane only realized at the last min that he wasn’t moving. Impala swerved into my lane then saw me and just barely got stopped in time. Unfortunately the girl in the BMW that was following her also swerved around the rig. But didn’t stop in time.

All minor. Only looking at about $600 to fix and paint the bumper on the mini.

Pisser is as soon as there was tire squeal and a bang the guy in the big rig hammed down and got the fuck out of there.

WOW! Sorry to hear that.
    Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    This happened to my sister in October http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...-pay-attention!

Monday I was working in London, heading home around 3.30, and was waiting to make a left from Wharnecliffe to Commissioners from the left lane, when a guy runs into the rear of my 4 month old Rav 4, side swiping me.
    He must have been texting or glancing at his phone as he drifted over to my car while I was sitting according to a tow truck driver who happened to be following him.
    PITA having to get it flat bedded back to the office in Mississauga. The towing company was great, would highly recommend Ross's towing if you need one in London.
    Luckily no injuries.

Accident pic 1.jpg
    accident pic 2.jpg
    accident pic 3.jpg

Mustang Occasionally
    Looks like they actually drove up on your right rear there.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Looks like they actually drove up on your right rear there.
    Tow truck driver actually thought the guy was going to flip his car.