Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  79
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Expired Plates

Quote Originally Posted by JZ67 View Post
    There's a 90's era foxbody 4 banger around the corner that is still being used as a DD and the latest sticker is from September 2015.
    Massively expired stickers, no licence and/or no insurance is far more common than most of us would think.

So much for trying to renew online. Kept indicating a problem processing my credit card. Didn't matter whether I used VISA or Mastercard. Tried two different internet browsers as well. Worst part...you have to go thru all the steps ahead of payment....just to find out it fails! UGH!!

Called their 1800# and all the guy on the phone could say is try again...or go to one of their outlets in person, so that's what I ended up doing today. Only one other person in the store when I went.

I asked about the sticker renewal relief due to COVID and whether people with expired stickers would be on the hook for full payment and unsurprisingly....you will have to pay the entire amount.

^^^^ Took my Buck Twenty on M/C in seconds on line !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    ^^^^ Took my Buck Twenty on M/C in seconds on line !
    I'm jealous, though in retrospect, it was nice to get out of jail (house) for a short bit. Maybe because I was doing two vehicles...together? Who knows?

Ordered a sticker online in Oct and it took less than 2 weeks.
    But my Dad ordered a sticker in May and it arrived end of August.
    Just order it online. Easy Peasey.

I can't wait to hear all the whining and crying from the people that find out the government will want the money for all the elapsed time of their expired sticker(s) plus their new sticker at the time. Just get your sticker when needed (online or in person) and be done with it.
    Do you really think the government is going to say "nah, don't worry about paying us, it's cool"?

Will be interesting to see how it plays out as you can bet for at least some peeps, did not renew plates because car is parked.

My stickers don’t expire until November. I always do 2 years.

My boss has me working back in the office now. They’ve installed plexiglass everywhere. I’m 4 feet away from the people next to me left and right but plexiglass are in between us. I’d rather work from home than be around people.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

From an insider source... There has been over 2000 improper tickets issued for exp. plates since March.

^ Not surprised at all.