Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  19

Thread: Carbon Tax

Carbon Tax

got my propane heating bill - Noticed I'm paying HST on the carbon tax - tax alone adds $100.00 to the bill - since when did a tax become a service, tax on tax hmmmm! Can totally understand why people break the law and are slow, hesitant, or can't afford to accept change - I drive over 4000 kilometers a month and only spend 400-500 $'s on gas per month with an 8 cylinder and on occasion a 6 cylinder (all hwy) - something is not adding up with taxation
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Fawk don't even get started on that POS Turdeau & his guild of thieves. Natural Gas and Electricity bills are pure stupidity with the delivery charges, a $120.00 bill is about $30.00 in actual product.
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

He should be in jail
    Last edited by Spock; 01-14-2021 at 08:57 PM.

Spent $119.00 on Kerosene this past week - no carbon tax or any of those other bullshit charges - don't tell the sock monkey hahaha - maybe I will convert the fox
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

The carbon tax is bad enough (and if the Liberals stay in power, it's going to get hiked yet again), but tax on top of tax is wrong on so many levels!

Can only suggest that we all get more vocal. I like leveraging the team @ https://www.taxpayer.com/join. They are trying to keep the government honest when they propose/do stupid things. And don't be afraid to email/call your MP/MPP and/or the government leaders. If nothing else, might help us vent a bit.