Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  15

Thread: WARNING. Do not waste your money on this detailing product.

WARNING. Do not waste your money on this detailing product.

Very poor results and I have to agree. Not everything is what it seems.

Real eye opener.

Not really an eye opener.. anything that says its that good for that cheap is usually junk
    i wont touch chem guys shit or all these other things that are newly advertised.. you need to invest in good cleaning products for good results.

Quote Originally Posted by BAB CObra View Post
    Not really an eye opener.. anything that says its that good for that cheap is usually junk
    i wont touch chem guys shit or all these other things that are newly advertised.. you need to invest in good cleaning products for good results.
    The F11 was the most expensive offering of the tested group.

I enjoy detailing my vehicles and really need to invest in some tools and product. I am taken to my happy place when I do a full detail. Takes me the better part of half a day to do my entire vehicle from wash to clay bar to wash and wash again and then polish. I've been using a carnauba wax rather than a spray and do the wax on wax off technique Danielson. I have not used a spray polish as the final application. What product do you guys like for this?

Quote Originally Posted by JZ67 View Post
    I enjoy detailing my vehicles and really need to invest in some tools and product. I am taken to my happy place when I do a full detail. Takes me the better part of half a day to do my entire vehicle from wash to clay bar to wash and wash again and then polish. I've been using a carnauba wax rather than a spray and do the wax on wax off technique Danielson. I have not used a spray polish as the final application. What product do you guys like for this?
    I've used both P&S Bead Maker and Turtle Ice Seal and Shine and both have performed very well. The Turtle product is the best bang for the buck.

For my new Tiguan I gave this product a try. The results have been fantastic so far! I am very impressed with its durability and its ability to keep a lot of the snow and dirt off. Much easier to apply as well was a big plus. My M2 on the other hand has CQuartz UK 3.0 which is a Ceramic coating and The Last Coat Black Ice has a similar if not better slickness feel to it with great gloss. Check out the video below if interested.

3BC73487-4312-4403-9252-531EFE6E58AA.jpg

Agreed with the Turtle Wax product. They have definitely upped their game on paint protection products. If you were impressed with their Seal and Shine then you need to check this stuff out. Lots of great reviews on this product but then again I have to try it out in the real world. Apex Detailing and Jimbo Auto detailing durability review videos can be found on YouTube so they may have done their tests on this product already.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    I've used both P&S Bead Maker and Turtle Ice Seal and Shine and both have performed very well. The Turtle product is the best bang for the buck.

You may want to check out some of the spray on ceramic from feynlab. Won’t have the same durability as a traditional multi year ceramic but for a spray on I have been told by some in the business that it is quite impressive and lasts a decent amount of time.
    FABMAN