Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
That all makes sense. I just think we need more people willing to stand up and fight back.

I get your position on not growing the business. We have had another expansion opportunity fall into out lap but I’m Not sure we are going to put the money out for it. Directly because we don’t know what the government is going to do moving forward with covid.

That’s a bad place for society to be in when business are not growing directly because of government over reach.

When they prove that they are willing to shut you down for questionable reasons. We are past conspiracies and into reality.

I just hope the don’t come for you too.
they could of imposed marshal law - when I boil it down to what many have said "our freedoms are slowly being taken away" and look at what colonization did to get to where it is today and couple that with the said phrase - taking our freedoms away leads to only one thing and when I look at the similarities with everything around us going on from covid to climate change, G7 summits, and other small and large movements as well as big business and tech giants and how people are lead to believing this is the correct path by the gov and swayed with media to support that gov - the future looks grim to many and maybe it will get better but helpless because we can see the sheep and are the sheep only the sheep of more resistance - I just block it out and close the feeds, don't watch tv or turn my radio on...lol I got a big rock! Not much anyone can do but keep your head and elbows up in the corners and come out with the puck....lol so much is going on it can carry a person away or many!