Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  728
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccination, who's received it and which one?

Off my meds again
    Since I'm a fat fuck, I'm considered to be part high risk priority (fat fuck) so I booked an appointment for either Pfizer or Moderna next week.

AZ 15 minutes ago. Can't feel the 5g yet but can't wait for the faster speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    That’s a shame, I had 5G as soon as I walked out the door! Maybe the Pfizer 5G is stronger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    Same here, just got it this morning.

I dunno about faster speeds, but I sure wasn't feeling faster the following day.

The side effects that followed vaccine administration in clinical trials were mild or moderate. They included things like pain at the site of injection, body chills, feeling tired and feeling feverish.
    Checked every one of those boxes. Was in bed by 8:00 yesterday.
    Feeling better today tho.
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    Since I'm a fat fuck, I'm considered to be part high risk priority (fat fuck) so I booked an appointment for either Pfizer or Moderna next week.
    When you book, how do you know they have those two versus any others? Does the appointment confirmation show this?

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    When you book, how do you know they have those two versus any others? Does the appointment confirmation show this?
    The health unit states which two I could get right on the registration form. I just checked the confirmation email, and it doesn't say though.

My brother got the Astra Vax, It absolutely knocked him on his ass. His arm and wrist became tingly and his hand went numb. Next day he felt like throwing up all day, lethargic and terrible headache. About 24hrs he still felt a bit sick but it did go away. I'm not sure about taking these untested vaccines. I guess it's too late since I got it already. Supposed to keep watch for blood clot symptoms for 40 days they said.

My cell phone works much better now... lol

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    The health unit states which two I could get right on the registration form. I just checked the confirmation email, and it doesn't say though.
    Cool - been seeing the posts about appointments and which vaccine they were getting so wasn't sure where that info came from in advance of the appointment.

AZ hangover is real, and the term is 100% accurate. Tylenol helps but I'll be going to bed nice and early tonight.