Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  728
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Vaccination, who's received it and which one?

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    My wife would check every day for me as people would cancel their appointments. I could have gone on Thursday at 2:30pm but the wife wanted to be there with me. So she found a spot the other day for my appointment last night. Went to the Save Max Sports centre on Sandalwood and Dixie. If you get an appointment during the time when most people are working it’ll be quick. The later in the day will obviously be busier. Didn’t take that long though last night. Got there for my 8:25 appointment and got out by 9:03.
    Massive line-up in the parking lot at Save Max Sports Centre yesterday around noon.

Club Supporter
    Caledon East had a lot of appointments open up yesterday for the next few days but those may be gone by now. They were not available on Monday night but were listed yesterday morning so keep checking for new listings.

Thanks guys!

Second dose of Pfizer booked for Monday. Last one didnt kill me maybe this one will be different...
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

15 minutes in the penalty box, then I’m done!

Drive-thru in Stouffville again, real slick operation they have here.
    -Don____________

Got my second dose this afternoon at an IDA pharmacy near work, quick in and out. Moderna this time which seems to be good with the AZ I got for the first dose. YAY!!!
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Going for 2nd shot Sunday. Have heard people not feeling good after second shot. Hope I don’t get sick-holidays start Monday!! Anyone else feel like s**t after second shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my 2nd dose of Pfizer yesterday.
    Aside from forgetting to take off the band-aid, I'd never know I'd had the shot.
    No side effects at all.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang4 View Post
    Got my 2nd dose of Pfizer yesterday.
    Aside from forgetting to take off the band-aid, I'd never know I'd had the shot.
    No side effects at all.
    Did you have AZ as first dose? Thought they were doing Moderna for adult second doses now unless you had AZ first?

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Did you have AZ as first dose? Thought they were doing Moderna for adult second doses now unless you had AZ first?
    I think it's based in supply and region. I know a few weeks ago they said adults would get moderna for their second but I think that more Pfizer arrived.

Go for my second Sunday. It's at a large church centre so I'm sure I won't feel the shot, what with my skin burning and all.