Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  728
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccination, who's received it and which one?

^^^X2^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. I was an "Anti Vaxxer" However I just did the shoppers drug mart online appt thing for my Vax. Why, I have a very close friend who is immune deficient. The thought of passing it to her is something I would not want to live with. I am not afraid of Covid. I am certain I would weather it quite well, But the health of people around me is important. So if I reduce my chance of getting or passing it to save the health of a friend. It's a done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Ok. I was an "Anti Vaxxer" However I just did the shoppers drug mart online appt thing for my Vax. Why, I have a very close friend who is immune deficient. The thought of passing it to her is something I would not want to live with. I am not afraid of Covid. I am certain I would weather it quite well, But the health of people around me is important. So if I reduce my chance of getting or passing it to save the health of a friend. It's a done deal.
    This is how most people need to think but unfortunately don’t. My mother in-law has respiratory issues so I stay as far away as possibly (not a bad thing most of the time lol) but I really try and keep my kids away. It’s hard on both but I would not want my kids to have to live with the thought that they passed the virus onto her. I don’t know that she would make it. I also don’t want that. I told my wife that as much as you think you wouldn’t, you would slightly always hold that against me if I ended up giving it to her. My brother also has immune deficiency. Both my in-laws got their first shot today thankfully
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Well said.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

I signed up at Rexall to get my shot. Now I wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    My wife did the same on Apr 1 and she just got the shot today.
    I signed up today with Rexall and am on the waiting list.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

I'm getting mine on Friday ~
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    You're eligible in Peel? You look good for 70+

Pretty sure I had the virus last March. With a 99.8% recovery rate. I’ll past on the vaccine .

I got a Pfizer today, easy peasy, thanks Doug, no reactions yet.