Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  728
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccination, who's received it and which one?

We were set to go green now locked down again because people in the cities can’t get their acts together.

Now our small town is busy as fuck with all the assholes who have once again left the big cities.

Now in another brain dead move the government has decided its more important to vaccinate all the younger idiots in Toronto instead of continuing the original plan of the older and vulnerable.

Means my mom who got pushed back once because some dumb ass nurse could not do her job properly has now been put off AGAIN for vaccination.

needless to say I’m sick and tired of constantly being screwed by this bull shit while people who can’t be bothered to actually do anything keep preaching how we are all in it together and if we just wear magic masks it will get better soon.

Rant Off.

Just got my shot. Just waiting for the 15 minute after shot time to expire

After shot time?

That in case of an allergic reaction?
    -Don____________

Yes, for any kind of reaction.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
    Yes, for any kind of reaction.
    This.

Both Rhonda and I had our shots almost 2 weeks ago at the Wonderland clinic. Luckily I did not even have to get out of the car. We both had the Phizer shot, and neither of us had any reaction whatever. Now, in the Liberal Government's great wisdom, we have to wait till July for our followup shots. Who knows if they will be effective given that the manufacturer says 3 weeks.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    Both Rhonda and I had our shots almost 2 weeks ago at the Wonderland clinic. Luckily I did not even have to get out of the car. We both had the Phizer shot, and neither of us had any reaction whatever. Now, in the Liberal Government's great wisdom, we have to wait till July for our followup shots. Who knows if they will be effective given that the manufacturer says 3 weeks.
    yes manufacture says the shots can be spread out. this means more people can get the some form of immunity faster. should have been doing it this way from the start. the second shot only bumps the efficacy from like 80 to 94

all the vaccines are showing to give almost a 100% reduction in severity. this is the whole point, its not to stop you from getting git 100% its to make sure if you do get it. its a mild case. Stop people from dyeing

Club Supporter
    Another set of neighbours two houses down got COVID. Not sure where they picked it up - wife goes out to work (manufacturing) and husband is a school bus driver.

Ambulance has been at the house twice since Saturday but they are both back home. Early 60's and in good health previously. Very unfortunate...hope they come out without the long-term COVID effects.

Has anyone on here received the AstraZeneca vaccine? Thats the only one I'm eligible for and with all the bad press I'm wondering if I should go ahead with it. I have an appt tomorrow. Of course if you have gotten the Astra vax you may already have died from blood clots so you may not be able to see this message.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Has anyone on here received the AstraZeneca vaccine? Thats the only one I'm eligible for and with all the bad press I'm wondering if I should go ahead with it. I have an appt tomorrow. Of course if you have gotten the Astra vax you may already have died from blood clots so you may not be able to see this message.
    My father got it. No adverse reactions thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate