Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  176
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: 2008 Mustang GT/CS Automatic

Heard from APR Performance yesterday and they asked for my mailing address to ship a new piece. They provided a picture of what the piece should look like which was exactly what I was expecting. Had a little laugh over their explanation "I think someone put a little too much carbon fiber on your piece".

Built not bought! Follow this link to my Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Heard from APR Performance yesterday and they asked for my mailing address to ship a new piece. They provided a picture of what the piece should look like which was exactly what I was expecting. Had a little laugh over their explanation "I think someone put a little too much carbon fiber on your piece".
    Nice that they stepped up to the plate Scott , sometimes a fear of mine when ordering aftermarket parts
    Looks killer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slow 5.0 even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Nice that they stepped up to the plate Scott , sometimes a fear of mine when ordering aftermarket parts
    Looks killer!

Thanks Ron, hopefully I will not be fit by any brokerage fees at my door. The original order came via Steeda Canada.

Built not bought! Follow this link to my Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Replacement passenger air vent arrived from APR Performance when I was on vacation. Installed now and all good!

Back in September 2014 my goal with the 4.6L “Aluminator” was to break 600 at the wheels through the slush box 5R55 automatic. I came close at 585 RWHP but no cigar!

Well I finally met my goal and made 605 RWHP earlier this month thanks to the addition of an Anderson Ford Motorsports Power Pipe (Draw through MAF), Vortech 8-Rib conversion (3.4” SC pulley) and an ATI 12% Overdrive Balancer.

Nice results, congrats Scott.
    How much boost is it making?

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Wow! Congrats Scott!

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slow 5.0 even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Nice results, congrats Scott.
    How much boost is it making?
    15lbs. Still a little room to pulley down before I overdrive the V3-Si. Previous 6-Rib configuration was 13lbs @ 585.

Nice congratulations Scott I remember you telling me it was you goal last we spoke. Sounds like the power pipe was worth the effort to fit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Good stuff Scott

So is the car done now? Lol