Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  80
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fire Extinguisher / Mount

^^^^True. Although the small ones everyone is picturing may put out a very small interior fire, once you open the hood on an engine fire or if it’s an under the dash electrical fire, the odds that you’ll have time to extinguish it is very slim. By the time one of those fires is noticed it’s almost always too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    You put a serious training into cpr and RIT crews, both of which have limited chances of success. Doesn’t mean it’s not worth the effort.

Those are both potential life saving actions. CPR, when done early and correctly, is often successful and RIT can be in the right situation. A car is just an object, an often a much loved object, but an object nonetheless. You can’t really compare the two. I don’t disagree with attempts to save a car, but don’t put too much money on those tiny extinguishers. At least get a reasonable sized one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

^^^that was my only point.
    Get a real-size extinguisher.
    -Don____________

That Element stick sure looking impressive.

Where do I buy shares in this company?

In my S197 had a 1lbs in front of the passenger seat until I put in the 15 - 17 Recaro seats, then moved it to the harness bar in between the seats. Have been doing a little bit of research on S550 mounts. Definitely going to use a 2.5lbs extinguisher in the S550.

There were two mounts like this to the seat, but can only find a pic with one mount installed.

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!