Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone still watch SNL?

Anyone still watch SNL?

I don't recall the last time I watched SNL but it seems they have hit a new low (if that is possible) The Libtards applauded and praised the performance yet are triggered by the slightest of things.

https://torontosun.com/entertainment...nk-the-titanic
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

That was actually pretty funny.

This ones is always good for a laugh.

2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

The skit on Peloton was very funny... referred to as "Pelotaunt"

https://www.facebook.com/ComedyCentr...59895426/?t=12

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

SNL has been garbage for many years, and in this day and age of “cancel culture”, and people being offended by literally anything-I’m not sure how joking about the Titanic can be hailed as being funny.
    Did anyone else notice that nobody has been making fun of Biden? Given his actions and his son’s I honestly cannot believe it. Trump was made fun of constantly.

I feel like I have a pretty good sense of humor. I don't find any of that stuff very funny.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    SNL has been garbage for many years, and in this day and age of “cancel culture”, and people being offended by literally anything-I’m not sure how joking about the Titanic can be hailed as being funny.
    Did anyone else notice that nobody has been making fun of Biden? Given his actions and his son’s I honestly cannot believe it. Trump was made fun of constantly.
    Not sure how anyone can think the Titanic bit is funny.

Exactly. Nothing on the POTATUS Biden front or his crackhead son and all the shady dealings. Just some some Russian disinformation

Don Jr. was constantly prodded and I recall the online outrage when he "killed" a Triceratops The Lamestream Media is in the pocket of the Dems
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

Some weeks are funny and others not so much.

My wife sometimes watches it if there’s a musical guest or actor in that she likes. So I’ve seen it maybe 2 times in the past 3 years, and I may have laughed once, but more than anything I was shaking my head and rolling my eyes.

I remember waiting for each Saturday night to come so I could watch it....in the days of Belushi, Ackroyd, Murray, Radner and others.

Samurai skits, The Lubners, Pepsi, Pepsi, cheeseberger, cheesberger....and the list went on. And great guests, like Steve Martin! Those were the days

Can't remember the last time I watched a complete show....

I still watch YouTubes of Celebrity Jeopardy with the Sean Connery character, and What Up With That is gold...

Yes Zippy you do have a good sense of humour. You laughed at all my jokes when I was over lol...